KAIROS Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'KAIROS'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'KAIROS'
- Kairos: article is about the word "kairos". For the entrepreneurship organization, see Kairos Society . For the Christian retreat, see Kairos (retreat). For the Greek
- KAIROS: For other uses, see Kairos (disambiguation). KAIROS: Canadian Ecumenical Justice Initiatives is a Canadian faith-based ecumenical organization effecting
- Kairos (EP): Kairos is an EP released by Philadelphia post-hardcore band This Day Forward. Kairos (3:42) Geocentric (3:30) Isomorphism (3:35) Allegory of the Cave
- Kairos (album): 2011 that the album would be called Kairos and would be released around that late spring or early summer. Kairos was Sepultura's last album recorded with
- Kairos (retreat): For more uses of the word "Kairos", see Kairos. Not to be confused with Kairos Prison Ministry. Kairos (from Greek καιρός, which classically means "the
- Kairos (record label): KAIROS is an Austrian record label which specialises in contemporary music. Its recordings have received multiple awards including the Diapason d'Or.
- Kairos Prison Ministry: Not to be confused with Kairos (retreat), a related three day movement for high school and college students Kairos Prison Ministry is an international
- Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy: Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy is an online peer-reviewed academic journal which publishes webtexts and other materials in the
Meaning of the Name 'KAIROS'
- Meaning: Myth name
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female
KAIROS Sample Sentences in News
- 'Entrepreneurs need clear vision and good plan to succeed'
Winners of Kairos and Hyeprion along with Prof Bala V Balachandar, Founder, Chairman and Dean, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai. Read more on this news related to 'KAIROS'