KAIROS Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'KAIROS'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'KAIROS'
- KAIROS: For other uses, see Kairos (disambiguation). KAIROS: Canadian Ecumenical Justice Initiatives presents itself as a Canadian faith-based ecumenical organization
- Kairos: Kairos Society. For the Christian retreat, see Kairos (retreat). For the Greek personification of opportunity, see Caerus. For other uses, see Kairos
- Kairos (album): 2011 that the album would be called Kairos and would be released around that late spring or early summer. Kairos was Sepultura's last album recorded with
- Kairos (journal): Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy is a biannual peer-reviewed academic journal covering the fields of computers and writing, composition
- Kairos (retreat): For more uses of the word "Kairos", see Kairos. Not to be confused with Kairos Prison Ministry. Kairos (from Greek καιρός,") is a Roman Catholic retreat
- Kairos Palestine: Kairos Palestine is an organization primarily known for its issuance in Bethlehem in December 2009 of the Kairos Palestine document, full title of which
- Kairos (record label): KAIROS is an Austrian record label which specialises in contemporary music. Its recordings have received multiple awards including the Diapason d'Or.
- Kairos (disambiguation): Kairos is the ancient Greek concept of a propitious time for action. Kairos may also refer to: Kairos Society, a non-profit organization of entrepreneurs
- Kairos Document: The Kairos Theologians 1986. The Kairos Theologians 1986, p. 2. The Kairos Theologians 1986, p. 3. The Kairos Theologians 1986, p. 4. The Kairos Theologians
Meaning of the Name 'KAIROS'
- Meaning: Myth name
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female