Judgmental Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- depending on judgment; "a judgmental error"; "I think that she is too judgmental to be a good therapist"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Judgmental'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Judgmental'
- Judgmental language: Judgmental language is a subset of red herring fallacies. It employs insultive, compromising or pejorative language to influence the recipient's judgment
Words and phrases related to 'Judgmental'
Judgmental Sample Sentences in News
- Head & Hands 'Street Work' program back after being cut in 2011
A program that provides non-judgmental support for people in need is rebuilding after it was cancelled in 2011.Head & Hand’s “Street Work” program gives clean needles, condoms, and other items to people living in poverty or on the street.Two outreach workers, Paul and Sara, spend their days walking with a backpack full of supplies, sharing them with people w Read more on this news related to 'Judgmental'
- What makes kids generous? Neuroscience has some answers
( Cell Press ) It's no secret that people are judgmental, and young children are no exception. When children witness 'good' or 'bad' behavior, their brains show an immediate emotional response. But, according to a study appearing in the Cell Press journal Current Biology on Dec. 18, it takes more than that kind of automatic moral evaluation for Read more on this news related to 'Judgmental'
- Shannon Tweed Guest-Stars on Canadian 'Seed' Comedy
The wife of KISS rocker Gene Simmons will play a judgmental mother on a sitcom to debut on The CW this summer. read more Read more on this news related to 'Judgmental'