Judgmental Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- depending on judgment; "a judgmental error"; "I think that she is too judgmental to be a good therapist"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Judgmental'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Judgmental'
- Judgmental language: Judgmental language is a subset of red herring fallacies. It employs insultive, compromising or pejorative language to influence the recipient's judgment
Words and phrases related to 'Judgmental'
Judgmental Sample Sentences in News
- Judgmental Map Takes On Every Manhattan Subway Stop
Judgmental NYC maps all seem to dip into the same formula : start with a base of cliches, throw in a portion of over-generalizations, add a dash of snark, pepper with obnoxious trolling, and top it off with a few uncomfortably real insights, and voila. The devil then is in the details: how can you make YOUR judgmental map stand out enough to gain traction on socia Read more on this news related to 'Judgmental'
- Is it possible not to be a judgmental person?
Are you a judgmental person? Do you harbour strong feelings about other people's life choices? Do you find yourself emotionally invested in issues that really don't affect your day-to-day life? Read more on this news related to 'Judgmental'
- I Judged Women Using IVF Until I Had Trouble Conceiving
I cringe at the thought of how judgmental I used to be Read more on this news related to 'Judgmental'