Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Jubilation'
Jubilation Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a feeling of extreme joy [syn: exultation, jubilance, jubilancy]
- a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event [syn: celebration]
- the utterance of sounds expressing great joy [syn: exultation, rejoicing]
- Jubilation \Ju`bi*la"tion\, n. [L. jubilatio: cf. F.
A triumphant shouting; rejoicing; exultation. ``Jubilations
and hallelujahs.'' --South.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Jubilation'
- Jubilation: Jubilation refers to: An emotion of an individual or a group associated with happiness and celebration . Jubilation Lee, a Marvel Comics ...
- Jubilation!: Jubilation. (日:ジュビレーション !) is a day-parade currently running in Tokyo Disneyland that began April 15, 2008. ...
- Jubilation (album): Jubilation is the twelfth and final studio album by Canadian -American rock group The Band . Recorded in the spring of 1998 in Levon ...
- Jubilation (The Rowans album): Jubilation is the fourth album by the Country rock trio, consisting of brothers Chris, Lorin and Peter Rowan, credited as "The Rowans". ...
- Montreal Jubilation Gospel Choir: The Montreal Jubilation Gospel Choir is a choir from Montreal , Quebec , Canada that sings primarily Gospel music . Musical career ...
Words and phrases related to 'Jubilation'
Jubilation Sample Sentences in News
I can understand the jubilation of the people of Muslim Mindanao, which some of them expressed with much weeping, at the prospect of the guns being stilled once and for all in their corner of the world. I myself caught a glimpse of the cost of the war a long time ago when I talked to a 12-year-old boy ages ago. Read more on this news related to 'Jubilation'
- Boston Globe wins Pulitzer for bombing coverage
An award that usually is met with cheers and jubilation instead came with a moment of silence, as The Boston Globe won the Pulitzer Prize for breaking news for its "exhaustive and empathetic" ... Read more on this news related to 'Jubilation'
- Transgenders rejoice, 'we're not it any more!'
Jubilation at being finally accepted as mainstream and hope that tomorrow would bring with it jobs and a better life. After a lifetime of discrimination, India's transgender people are finally celebrating after the Supreme Court ruling giving them third gender identity, says Yogesh Pawar Read more on this news related to 'Jubilation'