Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Jubilation'
Jubilation Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a feeling of extreme joy [syn: exultation, jubilance, jubilancy]
- a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event [syn: celebration]
- the utterance of sounds expressing great joy [syn: exultation, rejoicing]
- Jubilation \Ju`bi*la"tion\, n. [L. jubilatio: cf. F.
A triumphant shouting; rejoicing; exultation. ``Jubilations
and hallelujahs.'' --South.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Jubilation'
- Jubilation: Jubilation refers to: An emotion of an individual or a group associated with happiness and celebration . Jubilation Lee, a Marvel Comics ...
- Jubilation!: Jubilation. (日:ジュビレーション !) is a day-parade currently running in Tokyo Disneyland that began April 15, 2008. ...
- Jubilation (album): Jubilation is the twelfth and final studio album by Canadian -American rock group The Band . Recorded in the spring of 1998 in Levon ...
- Jubilation (The Rowans album): Jubilation is the fourth album by the Country rock trio, consisting of brothers Chris, Lorin and Peter Rowan, credited as "The Rowans". ...
- Montreal Jubilation Gospel Choir: The Montreal Jubilation Gospel Choir is a choir from Montreal , Quebec , Canada that sings primarily Gospel music . Musical career ...
Words and phrases related to 'Jubilation'
Jubilation Sample Sentences in News
- Jubilation as Pakistan protests reach parliament
Jubilant anti-government demonstrators in Pakistan on Wednesday claimed victory after tearing down barricades and occupying a key road outside Parliament, where they are demanding the resignation of Prime Minister Nawaz... Read more on this news related to 'Jubilation'
- Jubilation as Pakistan protests reach parliament - NBC40.net
(AP Photo/Anjum Naveed). Pakistan's cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan waves to supporters as he leads a march toward parliament in Islamabad, Pakistan, Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014. Read more on this news related to 'Jubilation'
- Jubilation as Pakistan protests reach parliament - Quincy Herald-Whig | Illinois & Missouri News, Sports
ISLAMABAD (AP) - Jubilant anti-government demonstrators in Pakistan are claiming victory after tearing down barricades and occupying a key road outside Parliament, where they are demanding the resignation of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. Read more on this news related to 'Jubilation'