Jovian Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or pertaining to or befitting the Roman deity Jupiter; "Jovian thunderbolts"; "Jovian wrath"
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of or resembling the planet Jupiter; "Jovian satellites"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Jovian'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Jovian'
- Jovian: Jovian is the adjectival form of the god Jupiter, or the planet Jupiter. Its archaic form is Jovial. People and animals named Jovian include: Jovian (emperor)
- Jovian Europa Orbiter: Not to be confused with Jupiter Europa Orbiter. The Jovian Europa Orbiter (JEO) was a feasibility study by the European Space Agency for a mission to Jupiter's
- Jovian (emperor): Jovian (Latin: Flavius Iovianus Augustus; 331 – 17 February 364) was Roman Emperor from 363 to 364. Upon the death of emperor Julian the Apostate during
Jovian Sample Sentences in News
- House of JM opens its doors in KK
KOTA KINABALU : Jovian Mandagie, one of Malaysia’s top homegrown fashion designers, has set up shop here. Read more on this news related to 'Jovian'
- Fashion designer keen to design outfits with traditional touch
Kota Kinabalu: Embracing ethnic differences in the country, top fashion designer Jovian Mandagie said he is open to requests in regards to implementing traditional elements on custom-made outfits. Read more on this news related to 'Jovian'
- Jovian Magnetic Field and Magnetosphere Post Doc Researcher Position Open
Jovian Magnetic Field and Magnetosphere Post Doc Research Position Open Read more on this news related to 'Jovian'