Jovian Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or pertaining to or befitting the Roman deity Jupiter; "Jovian thunderbolts"; "Jovian wrath"
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of or resembling the planet Jupiter; "Jovian satellites"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Jovian'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Jovian'
- Jovian: Jovian is the adjectival form of the god Jupiter, or the planet Jupiter. Its archaic form is Jovial. People and animals named Jovian include: Jovian (emperor)
- Jovian trojan: libration is about 150 years. The amplitude of the libration (along the Jovian orbit) varies from 0.6° to 88°, with the average being about 33°. Simulations
- Jovian Europa Orbiter: Not to be confused with Jupiter Europa Orbiter. The Jovian Europa Orbiter (JEO) was a feasibility study by the European Space Agency for a mission to Jupiter's
- Jovian (emperor): Jovian (Latin: Flavius Iovianus Augustus; 331 – 17 February 364) was Roman Emperor from 363 to 364. Upon the death of emperor Julian the Apostate during
- Jovian (fiction): In science fiction, a Jovian is an inhabitant of the planet Jupiter. In H. P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos (1928–...), Jupiter was the one-time home of