Jeshurun Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Jeshurun'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Jeshurun'
- Jeshurun: Jeshurun (Hebrew: יְשֻׁרוּן), or Yeshurun, is a poetic name for Israel used in the Hebrew Bible. It is generally thought to be derived from a root word
- B'nai Jeshurun (Manhattan): B'nai Jeshurun is a synagogue in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York City. Founded in 1825, Bnai Jeshurun was the second synagogue founded in
- B'nai Jeshurun: B'nai Jeshurun may refer to: B'nai Jeshurun (Manhattan, New York) Temple B'nai Jeshurun (Demopolis, Alabama)
- Congregation Emanu-El B'ne Jeshurun: Emanu-El B'ne Jeshurun is a Reform Jewish synagogue in River Hills, Wisconsin. It was founded in 1847. Congregation Emanu-El B'ne Jeshurun (CEEBJ) began
- Adath Jeshurun Congregation: Adath Jeshurun Congregation (also Adath Jeshurun Synagogue) is a Conservative Jewish synagogue located in Minnetonka, Minnesota with about 1,200 members
- Khal Adath Jeshurun: Khal Adath Jeshurun (KAJ) is an Orthodox German Jewish Ashkenazi congregation in the Washington Heights neighborhood, in the New York City borough of Manhattan
- Adath Jeshurun: Adath Jeshurun may refer to: Adath Jeshurun Congregation, a synagogue in Minnetonka, Minnesota Congregation Adath Jeshurun, a synagogue in Boston, Massachusetts
- Temple B'nai Jeshurun (Demopolis, Alabama): Temple B'nai Jeshurun was a synagogue located in Demopolis, Alabama, United States. The B'nai Jeshurun congregation was established in 1858, making it
- Congregation Kehilath Jeshurun: Congregation Kehilath Jeshurun (KJ or CKJ) is a Modern Orthodox synagogue, located on East 85th Street on the Upper East Side of the New York City borough
- Adath Jeshurun of Jassy Synagogue: The Adath Jeshurun of Jassy Synagogue is a now defunct synagogue built in 1904 on Rivington Street near Eldridge Street on the Lower East Side of Manhattan
Meaning of the Name 'Jeshurun'
- Meaning: "Righteous or Upright One, another name for Israel."
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male