Jeopardize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- put at risk; "I will stake my good reputation for this"
- pose a threat to; present a danger to; "The pollution is endangering the crops"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Jeopardize'?
Words and phrases related to 'Jeopardize'
Jeopardize Sample Sentences in News
- Scottsdale zoning could jeopardize microbrewery
Steve McFate wants to open second Scottsdale microbrewery near Papago Plaza Read more on this news related to 'Jeopardize'
- Airborne leaflets torment North Korea; jeopardize talks with South
By Ju-min Park POCHEON South Korea (Reuters) - Lee Min-bok stuffs plastic satchels with thousands of vinyl flyers criticizing North Korea, instant noodle packs, and sometimes $1 notes and USB sticks with South Korean soap operas. From his ramshackle container-box home near the world's most heavily militarized border, the North Korean defector scans satellite w Read more on this news related to 'Jeopardize'
- US soybean exporters warn service failures jeopardize their global edge
A coalition of soybean exporters urged the U.S. freight transportation industry Friday to invest in infrastructure, equipment and process improvements to maintain the role of the American farmer as the world’s preeminent supplier of soybeans. Read more on this news related to 'Jeopardize'