Jeopardize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- put at risk; "I will stake my good reputation for this"
- pose a threat to; present a danger to; "The pollution is endangering the crops"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Jeopardize'?
Words and phrases related to 'Jeopardize'
Jeopardize Sample Sentences in News
- Myanmar Troubles Jeopardize a Big Obama Goal
For Obama, Myanmar's stalled reforms jeopardize a potential major foreign policy achievement Read more on this news related to 'Jeopardize'
- Georgia lawmakers want jail time for memorabilia dealers that jeopardize NCAA eligibility
After Georgia running back Todd Gurley was forced to serve a four-game suspension after accepting money for autographs, lawmakers want to clamp down on memorabilia dealers attempting to jeopardize eligibility. Read more on this news related to 'Jeopardize'
- Bills game ‘would jeopardize public safety’: New York governor
BUFFALO—New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Thursday that it would be “impractical” at this time for the Buffalo Bills to host the New York Jets on Sunday because of a lake-effect snowstorm that continues to hit the region. A source, meanwhile, told NBC’s Pro Football Talk that Toronto’s Rogers Centre is one of the options if the game is moved, along with De Read more on this news related to 'Jeopardize'