Jeopardize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- put at risk; "I will stake my good reputation for this"
- pose a threat to; present a danger to; "The pollution is endangering the crops"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Jeopardize'?
Words and phrases related to 'Jeopardize'
Jeopardize Sample Sentences in News
- Scottsdale zoning could jeopardize microbrewery
Steve McFate wants to open second Scottsdale microbrewery near Papago Plaza Read more on this news related to 'Jeopardize'
- Airborne leaflets torment North Korea; jeopardize talks with South
By Ju-min Park POCHEON South Korea (Reuters) - Lee Min-bok stuffs plastic satchels with thousands of vinyl flyers criticizing North Korea, instant noodle packs, and sometimes $1 notes and USB sticks with South Korean soap operas. From his ramshackle container-box home near the world's most heavily militarized border, the North Korean defector scans satellite w Read more on this news related to 'Jeopardize'
- Guards Protest At Prison Saying State Cuts Jeopardize Safety Of All
Prison guard Kevin Ott was left with a fractured skull and stabbed multiple times after being attacked by an inmate with a lock hidden inside a sock. Read more on this news related to 'Jeopardize'