Jaxon Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Jaxon'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Jaxon'
- Jaxon: For other uses, see Jaxon (disambiguation). Jack Edward Jackson (May 15, 1941 – June 8, 2006), better known by his pen name Jaxon, was an American cartoonist
- Frankie Jaxon: Frankie "Half-Pint" Jaxon, born Frank Devera Jackson (March 3, 1896 or 1897 – May 15, 1953), was an African American vaudeville singer, stage designer
- Jerry Jaxon: Jerome "Jerry" Jaxon is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Jerome Jaxon first appeared in Alpha Flight
- Thunderbolt Jaxon: Thunderbolt Jaxon is a superhero comic-book character who first appeared in an Australian comic in 1949. His first appearance in the UK was in Comet #76
- Jaxon Benge: Jaxon Benge, (born Jackson Lee Benge) is the former guitarist for American punk rock band, Hed PE. He exclusively uses Ibanez Seven-string guitars in
- Jaxon Crabb: Jaxon Crabb (born 7 November 1979) is a former Australian rules footballer who played as a midfielder for the West Coast Eagles and Port Adelaide Football
- Jaxon (disambiguation): Jaxon, known as Jack Edward Jackson, is a writer. Jaxon may also refer to: Peter Jaxon Theo Jaxon A person from Jacksonville, Florida
- Jaxon Lee: Productions along with his wife Amanda Winn-Lee. He uses the stage name Jaxon Lee per Screen Actors Guild rules because there is another actor named "Jason
- Jaxon modulation: Jaxon modulation is a modulation system for placing information on a bitstream generated by a finite generator. A bitstream of random nature can most
Meaning of the Name 'Jaxon'
- Meaning: God has been gracious: has shown favor. Based on John or Jacques.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male