Jamille Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Jamille'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Jamille'
- Jamille Matt: Jamille Antonio Matt (born 2 December 1990) is a professional footballer who plays for Fleetwood Town, as a striker. Born in Jamaica, Matt moved from
- Jamille Bittar: Jamille Bittar is the senior vice president of the Party for Economic Development and Solidarity (PDES), and a candidate for the 2013 Malian presidential
Meaning of the Name 'Jamille'
- Meaning: Variant of Jameelah. Beautiful
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Female
Jamille Sample Sentences in News
- 3 families homeless after apartment fire
Jamille Moore walked through the yard, strewn with sopping-wet drywall and insulation, to gaze into the shattered back window of her apartment. "Everything that I've had, that I’ve owned, is in this house. I don't have anything else," Moore said. Looking inside, she could only see darkness and melted fixtures. Most of the furniture and her belo Read more on this news related to 'Jamille'
- Fear and resilience: The morning after in Paris
PARIS — She sold out of Charlie Hebdo instantly, of course. But her shelves are also bare of most of the papers covering Wednesday's tragic events . The left-leaning Libération has been particularly popular for Jamille Mouawad, 50, who runs a kiosque à journaux newspaper stand on Boulevard du Temple near the offices of Charlie Hebdo . See also: Quiet defia Read more on this news related to 'Jamille'