Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Jagger'
Jagger Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : English rock star (born in 1943) [syn: Mick Jagger, Michael
- Jagger \Jag"ger\, n.
One who carries about a small load; a peddler. See 2d Jag.
[Scot.] --Sir W. Scott.
- Jagger \Jag"ger\, n. [From 4th Jag.]
One who, or that which, jags; specifically:
(a) jagging iron used for crimping pies, cakes, etc.
(b) A toothed chisel. See Jag, v. t.
Jagger spring, a spring beneath a seat, and resting on
cleats or blocks in the body of a vehicle. --Knight.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Jagger'
- Jagger: Jagger may refer to: ... Providing North country surname and local names on routes - jaggers bridge,jaggers lane and jaggers waye. ...
- Mick Jagger: Sir Michael Philip "Mick" Jagger (born 26 July 1943) is an English musician, ... com/2008/01/28/fotokiste-mick-jagger/ | title Fotokiste: Mick ...
- Jagger (clothing): Jagger is a clothing manufacturing company in Serbia . ... External links : com/manufacturing/companies/jagger. jsp Serbian Apparel (Jagger ...
- Jagger/Richards: File:Jagger-Richards. ... The songwriting partnership of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards , known as Jagger/Richards (and occasionally Richards/ ...
- Bianca Jagger: Bianca Jagger (born Bianca Pérez-Mora Macias, May 2, 1945-) is a Nicaragua n-born ... External links : org/bianca-jagger. Award recipient Bianca Jagger ...
- Dean Jagger: Dean Jagger (November 7, 1903 – February 5, 1991) was an Academy Award winning ... External links: com/artist/dean-jagger-35003 http://www. ...
- Jade Jagger: Jade Sheena Jezebel Jagger (born 21 October 1971) is an English -Nicaragua n jewelry designer , ... External links : id jade-jagger. http://www. ...
- Elizabeth Jagger: Elizabeth "Lizzy" Scarlett Jagger (born March 2, 1984 in New York City ) is an English -American model and actress. of Mick Jagger and ...
- Bobby Jaggers: Bobby Jaggers (born Robert F. Jeaudoin on January 8, 1948 in Vancouver, ... External links : com/profiles/b/bobby-jaggers. html Profile at Online ...
Words and phrases related to 'Jagger'
Meaning of the Name 'Jagger'
- Meaning: Carter
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male
Jagger Sample Sentences in News
- Mick Jagger celebrates James Brown movie ‘Get on Up’
Mick Jagger and Dan Aykroyd were in a celebratory mood after screening their James Brown biopic “Get On Up” with producer Brian Grazer in New York. Jagger is a producer... Read more on this news related to 'Jagger'
- Sir Mick Jagger talks Get On Up
Wearing black skinny jeans, a mauve blazer, maroon shirt, and black high top trainers, Sir Mick Jagger, 70, looks perennially youthful as he walked briskly into the Mandarin Oriental hotel overlooking Central Park. The rock star and international icon is in Manhattan conducting interviews for Get On Up, a biopic on the life of James Brown for which Jagger serves a Read more on this news related to 'Jagger'
- Mick Jagger Opens Up About His Late Girlfriend L'Wren Scott: "I'm Doing Okay, It Was Difficult"
Mick Jagger turned to work to cope with the tragic loss of his girlfriend L'Wren Scott . The Rolling Stones frontman spoke out for the first time since the designer's passing during a pre-taped interview on the Today show on Friday, July 18. Read more on this news related to 'Jagger'