Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Jagger'
Jagger Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : English rock star (born in 1943) [syn: Mick Jagger, Michael
- Jagger \Jag"ger\, n.
One who carries about a small load; a peddler. See 2d Jag.
[Scot.] --Sir W. Scott.
- Jagger \Jag"ger\, n. [From 4th Jag.]
One who, or that which, jags; specifically:
(a) jagging iron used for crimping pies, cakes, etc.
(b) A toothed chisel. See Jag, v. t.
Jagger spring, a spring beneath a seat, and resting on
cleats or blocks in the body of a vehicle. --Knight.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Jagger'
- Jagger: Jagger may refer to: ... Providing North country surname and local names on routes - jaggers bridge,jaggers lane and jaggers waye. ...
- Mick Jagger: Sir Michael Philip "Mick" Jagger (born 26 July 1943) is an English musician, ... com/2008/01/28/fotokiste-mick-jagger/ | title Fotokiste: Mick ...
- Jagger (clothing): Jagger is a clothing manufacturing company in Serbia . ... External links : com/manufacturing/companies/jagger. jsp Serbian Apparel (Jagger ...
- Jagger/Richards: File:Jagger-Richards. ... The songwriting partnership of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards , known as Jagger/Richards (and occasionally Richards/ ...
- Bianca Jagger: Bianca Jagger (born Bianca Pérez-Mora Macias, May 2, 1945-) is a Nicaragua n-born ... External links : org/bianca-jagger. Award recipient Bianca Jagger ...
- Dean Jagger: Dean Jagger (November 7, 1903 – February 5, 1991) was an Academy Award winning ... External links: com/artist/dean-jagger-35003 http://www. ...
- Jade Jagger: Jade Sheena Jezebel Jagger (born 21 October 1971) is an English -Nicaragua n jewelry designer , ... External links : id jade-jagger. http://www. ...
- Elizabeth Jagger: Elizabeth "Lizzy" Scarlett Jagger (born March 2, 1984 in New York City ) is an English -American model and actress. of Mick Jagger and ...
- Bobby Jaggers: Bobby Jaggers (born Robert F. Jeaudoin on January 8, 1948 in Vancouver, ... External links : com/profiles/b/bobby-jaggers. html Profile at Online ...
Words and phrases related to 'Jagger'
Meaning of the Name 'Jagger'
- Meaning: Carter
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male
Jagger Sample Sentences in News
- Mick Jagger on James Brown: “I Copied All His Moves”
The legendary rocker talks about the soul king's impact on his life and career Read more on this news related to 'Jagger'
- Mick Jagger & Chadwick Boseman Talk 'Get On Up,' James Brown and a Rolling Stones Biopic
"It's good to be back," says Mick Jagger, sweeping a hand across the grand view in front of him at the historic Apollo Theater in Harlem. The Rolling... Read more on this news related to 'Jagger'
- Jagger: Seeing Brown was a learning experience
Mick Jagger was “blown away” by James Brown the first time he saw him perform. Read more on this news related to 'Jagger'