Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Jagger'
Jagger Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : English rock star (born in 1943) [syn: Mick Jagger, Michael
- Jagger \Jag"ger\, n.
One who carries about a small load; a peddler. See 2d Jag.
[Scot.] --Sir W. Scott.
- Jagger \Jag"ger\, n. [From 4th Jag.]
One who, or that which, jags; specifically:
(a) jagging iron used for crimping pies, cakes, etc.
(b) A toothed chisel. See Jag, v. t.
Jagger spring, a spring beneath a seat, and resting on
cleats or blocks in the body of a vehicle. --Knight.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Jagger'
- Jagger: Jagger may refer to: ... Providing North country surname and local names on routes - jaggers bridge,jaggers lane and jaggers waye. ...
- Mick Jagger: Sir Michael Philip "Mick" Jagger (born 26 July 1943) is an English musician, ... com/2008/01/28/fotokiste-mick-jagger/ | title Fotokiste: Mick ...
- Jagger (clothing): Jagger is a clothing manufacturing company in Serbia . ... External links : com/manufacturing/companies/jagger. jsp Serbian Apparel (Jagger ...
- Jagger/Richards: File:Jagger-Richards. ... The songwriting partnership of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards , known as Jagger/Richards (and occasionally Richards/ ...
- Bianca Jagger: Bianca Jagger (born Bianca Pérez-Mora Macias, May 2, 1945-) is a Nicaragua n-born ... External links : org/bianca-jagger. Award recipient Bianca Jagger ...
- Dean Jagger: Dean Jagger (November 7, 1903 – February 5, 1991) was an Academy Award winning ... External links: com/artist/dean-jagger-35003 http://www. ...
- Jade Jagger: Jade Sheena Jezebel Jagger (born 21 October 1971) is an English -Nicaragua n jewelry designer , ... External links : id jade-jagger. http://www. ...
- Elizabeth Jagger: Elizabeth "Lizzy" Scarlett Jagger (born March 2, 1984 in New York City ) is an English -American model and actress. of Mick Jagger and ...
- Bobby Jaggers: Bobby Jaggers (born Robert F. Jeaudoin on January 8, 1948 in Vancouver, ... External links : com/profiles/b/bobby-jaggers. html Profile at Online ...
Words and phrases related to 'Jagger'
Meaning of the Name 'Jagger'
- Meaning: Carter
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male
Jagger Sample Sentences in News
- Mick Jagger & Chadwick Boseman Talk 'Get On Up,' James Brown and a Rolling Stones Biopic
What's it like when Mick makes you his movie's leading man? The legendary rocker-turned-Hollywood producer and 'Get On Up' star Chadwick Boseman reveal what went on behind the scenes to bring James Brown back to life. read more Read more on this news related to 'Jagger'
- JAGGER'S NEPHEW JAIL FEAR
MICK Jagger's nephew faces jail for helping to hold two teenage lovers hostage for two days. Read more on this news related to 'Jagger'
- Mick Jagger to Join 'Get on Up' Team in Deauville for French Premiere
The film festival will roll out the red carpet for the Rolling Stone Read more on this news related to 'Jagger'