JURO Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'JURO'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'JURO'
- Juro Novelty Company: Juro Novelty Company was a toy company headed by Sam Jupiter, and later by his daughter Vivian. The company manufactured plastic ...
- Juro Adlešič: Juro Adlešič (7 May 1884 – 29 September 1968) was a Slovenia n lawyer and politician . He was born in the village of Adlešiči in the ...
- Juro Que Te Amo: Juro que te amo(Oath Of Love) is a Mexican telenovela produced by Martha Patricia López de Zatarain for Televisa in 2008, starring young ...
Meaning of the Name 'JURO'
- Meaning: Tenth son; best wishes; longevity
- Origin: Japanese
- Gender: Male
JURO Sample Sentences in News
- HRC's Chad Griffin on Trans Inclusion, ENDA, and Michael Sam
Interviewed just hours after his historic apology to trans people at the Southern Comfort conference, Griffin talks to Advocate contributor Rebecca Juro about HRC's plans and priorities. read more Read more on this news related to 'JURO'
- Grand Jury returns five true bills
The July 2014 term of the Emanuel County Grand Jury convened Monday, August 18, 2014 with The Honorable Robert S. Reeves presiding. The grand jurors elected Lanita Lowe to serve as foreperson; Gennis Doyle, assistant foreperson; Victoria Cyree, Clerk; and Wade Bedingfield, bailiff. The grand juro Read more on this news related to 'JURO'