JURO Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'JURO'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'JURO'
- Juro Novelty Company: Juro Novelty Company was a toy company headed by Sam Jupiter, and later by his daughter Vivian. The company manufactured plastic ventriloquist figures
- Juro Adlešič: Juro Adlešič (7 May 1884 – 29 September 1968) was a Slovenian lawyer and politician. He was born in the village of Adlešiči in the Slovene region of White
- Juro Tkalčić: Juro Tkalčić (13 February 1877 – 15 December 1957) was a Croatian cellist and composer. "Tkalčić, Juro". Proleksis Encyclopedia. (Croatian) Free
- Juro Que Te Amo: Juro que te amo('Oath Of Love') is a Mexican telenovela produced by Martha Patricia López de Zatarain for Televisa in 2008, starring young actress Ana
Meaning of the Name 'JURO'
- Meaning: Tenth son; best wishes; longevity
- Origin: Japanese
- Gender: Male