Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'JURO'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'JURO'
- Juro: Juro Novelty Company, 18 East 18th St., New York City, NY, was a firm that manufactured plastic ventriloquist figures from the 1950s ...
- Juro Adlešič: Juro Adlešič (7 May 1884 – 29 September 1968) was a Slovenia n lawyer and politician . He was born in the village of Adlešiči in the ...
- Juro Que Te Amo: Juro que te amo (I swear that I love you) is a Mexican telenovela produced by Martha Patricia López de Zatarain for Televisa in 2008, ...
- Juro Oka: Juro Oka, the "Father of Japanese whaling" was one of many Japanese students sent abroad to the United States and Europe by the Meiji ...
Words and phrases related to 'JURO'
Meaning of the Name 'JURO'
- Meaning: Tenth son; best wishes; longevity
- Origin: Japanese
- Gender: Male
JURO Sample Sentences in News
- Man found guilty of killing Lakeland police officer
Kyle Williams has been found guilty of killing Lakeland police officer Arnulfo Crispin in 2011. Juro Read more on this news related to 'JURO'