JELA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'JELA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'JELA'
- Krna Jela, Foča: Krna Jela (Serbian Cyrillic: Крна Јела) is a village in the municipality of Foča, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Official results from the
- Jela Krečič: Jela Krečič (born 1979) is a Slovenian journalist, best known for her exclusive interview with Julian Assange in December 2013, and for being married to
- Darjeeling Jela Dokan Sramik Union: Darjeeling Jela Dokan Sramik Union (Darjeeling District Shop Workers Union), a trade union of shop workers in Darjeeling District, West Bengal, India.
- Krnja Jela: Krnja Jela is a village in the municipality of Bosanski Petrovac, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Official results from the book: Ethnic composition of Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Krnja Jela (Sjenica): Krnja Jela is a village in the municipality of Sjenica, Serbia. According to the 2002 census, the village has a population of 47 people. Popis stanovništva
- Jela Spiridonović-Savić: Jela Spiridonović-Savić (1891–1974), poet, was the wife of Vladislav Savić, the Consul general of Yugoslavia. She spent three years in Trieste before World
- Jelas Expressway: Jelas Expressway, is a new expressway under planning in Malaysia. Jelas stands for Jelapang-Selama-Batu Kawan Expressway. The Jelas Expressway use the
Meaning of the Name 'JELA'
- Meaning: Swahili name meaning "father was suffering during birth."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male