JELA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'JELA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'JELA'
- Jela Spiridonović-Savić: Jela Spiridonović-Savić (1891–1974), poet, was the wife of Vladislav Savić, the Consul general of Yugoslavia in New York City. She spent three years in
- Krna Jela, Foča: Krna Jela (Serbian Cyrillic: Крна Јела) is a village in the municipality of Foča, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Official results from the
- Jela Cello (Jelena Mihailovic): Jela Cello (Jelena Mihailovic) (born 6 October 1987 in Valjevo, Serbia), is a Belgrade-Los Angeles based cello player performing both classical and contemporary
- Krnja Jela: Krnja Jela is a village in the municipality of Bosanski Petrovac, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Official results from the book: Ethnic composition of Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Jela Špitková: Jela Špitková (born January 1, 1947, Nové Mesto nad Váhom, Czechoslovakia) ) is a Slovak/Austrian violinist. Spitková is an international concert performer
- Krnja Jela (Sjenica): Krnja Jela is a village in the municipality of Sjenica, Serbia. According to the 2002 census, the village has a population of 47 people. Popis stanovništva
- Jelas Expressway: Jelas Expressway is an expressway being planned in Malaysia. "Jelas" stands for "Jelapang-Selama-Batu Kawan Expressway". This RM4.6 billion project will
- Darjeeling Jela Dokan Sramik Union: Darjeeling Jela Dokan Sramik Union (Darjeeling District Shop Workers Union), a trade union of shop workers in Darjeeling District, West Bengal, India.
Meaning of the Name 'JELA'
- Meaning: Swahili name meaning "father was suffering during birth."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male