Isobar Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time
Definitions from Wiktionary
- (meteorology)an isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Isobar'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Isobar'
- Isobar: Isobar may refer to: Isobar (meteorology), a line connecting points of equal atmospheric pressure Isobar (nuclide), one of multiple nuclides with the same
- Roundarch Isobar: Roundarch Isobar is a digital agency that creates applications and digitally centered marketing campaigns for the web, mobile devices and social media
- Isobar (nuclide): meanings, see Isobar. Isobars are atoms (nuclides) of different chemical elements that have the same number of nucleons. Correspondingly, isobars differ in
- Isobaric loudspeaker: The Isobaric loudspeaker configuration was first introduced by Harry F. Olson in the early 1950s, and refers to systems in which two or more identical
- Mattauch isobar rule: The Mattauch isobar rule, formulated by Josef Mattauch in 1934, states that if two adjacent elements on the periodic table have isotopes of the same mass
- Isobaric labeling: Isobaric labeling is a mass spectrometry strategy used in quantitative proteomics. Peptides or proteins are labeled with various chemical groups that are
- Beta-decay stable isobars: Beta-decay stable isobars are the set of nuclides which cannot undergo beta decay, that is, the transformation of a neutron to a proton or a proton to
- Dentsu Isobar: Dentsu Isobar Inc. (電通アイソバー, Dentsu Isobar Inc.?) is an interactive agency based in Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan. It was established in 2001.
- Isobaric process: An isobaric process is a thermodynamic process in which the pressure stays constant: ΔP = 0. The heat transferred to the system does work, but also changes
- Isobaric tag for relative and absolute quantitation: Isobaric tags for relative and absolute quantitation (iTRAQ) is an isobaric labeling method used in quantitative proteomics by tandem mass spectrometry
Words and phrases related to 'Isobar'