Isobar Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time
Definitions from Wiktionary
- (meteorology)an isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Isobar'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Isobar'
- Isobar: Isobar may refer to: Isobar (meteorology), a line connecting points of equal atmospheric pressure Isobar (nuclide), one of multiple nuclides with the same
- Isobar (company): Isobar is a global full service digital marketing agency, driven by the purpose to deliver borderless ideas enabled by technology, to transform businesses
- Isobar (nuclide): meanings, see Isobar. Isobars are atoms (nuclides) of different chemical elements that have the same number of nucleons. Correspondingly, isobars differ in
- Mattauch isobar rule: The Mattauch isobar rule, formulated by Josef Mattauch in 1934, states that if two adjacent elements on the periodic table have isotopes of the same mass
- Isobar Australia: Isobar Australia is a digital creative agency originally founded in the UK and owned by Aegis Media. In Australia, Aegis Media acquired One Digital in
- Isobaric labeling: Isobaric labeling is a mass spectrometry strategy used in quantitative proteomics. Peptides or proteins are labeled with various chemical groups that are
- Radius of outermost closed isobar: The radius of outermost closed isobar (ROCI) is one of the quantities used to determine the size of a tropical cyclone. It is determined by measuring the
- Isobaric: Isobaric (meaning of the same weight or pressure) may refer to: In thermodynamics, an isobaric process, i.e., one that is carried out at constant pressure;
- Isobaric process: An isobaric process is a thermodynamic process in which the pressure stays constant: ΔP = 0. The term derives from the Greek iso- (equal) and baros (weight)
- Isothermal–isobaric ensemble: The isothermal–isobaric ensemble (constant temperature and constant pressure ensemble) is a statistical mechanical ensemble that maintains constant temperature
Words and phrases related to 'Isobar'