Isobar Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time
Definitions from Wiktionary
- (meteorology)an isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Isobar'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Isobar'
- Isobar: Isobar may refer to: Isobar (meteorology), a line connecting points of equal atmospheric pressure Isobar (nuclide), one of multiple nuclides with the same
- Isobar (company): Isobar is a global digital marketing agency with a total of 63 offices in 37 markets worldwide. The agency is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dentsu Aegis
- Isobar (nuclide): meanings, see Isobar. Isobars are atoms (nuclides) of different chemical elements that have the same number of nucleons. Correspondingly, isobars differ in
- Isobar Australia: Isobar Australia (formerly Visual Jazz Isobar) is a digital creative agency originally founded by David Stephenson, Konrad Spilva and Brett White in 2001
- Isobaric labeling: Isobaric labeling is a mass spectrometry strategy used in quantitative proteomics. Peptides or proteins are labeled with various chemical groups that are
- Mattauch isobar rule: The Mattauch isobar rule, formulated by Josef Mattauch in 1934, states that if two adjacent elements on the periodic table have isotopes of the same mass
- Isobaric: Isobaric (meaning of the same weight or pressure) may refer to: in thermodynamics, an isobaric process, i.e., one that is carried out at constant pressure;
- Radius of outermost closed isobar: The radius of outermost closed isobar (ROCI) is one of the quantities used to determine the size of a tropical cyclone. It is determined by measuring the
- Isobaric process: An isobaric process is a thermodynamic process in which the pressure stays constant: ΔP = 0. The term derives from the Greek iso- (equal) and baros (weight)
- Isothermal–isobaric ensemble: The isothermal–isobaric ensemble (constant temperature and constant pressure ensemble) is a statistical mechanical ensemble that maintains constant temperature
Words and phrases related to 'Isobar'
Isobar Sample Sentences in News
- Fake Twitter Profile Reveals Consumer Engagement Levels [Study]
Using a fictional fashion brand's Twitter profile as a case study, Isobar found consumers' perceptions of the brand were altered by number of followers and tone of voice. Read more on this news related to 'Isobar'
- Google Project Tango orders arriving for developers
Google's Project Tango has begun shipping, with the 3D tracking tablet arriving on developers' desks this week as they get started on new ways to blend the real-world with its digital counterpart. Pre-orders of the NVIDIA-powered Android slate began midway through this month, at a not-inconsiderable $1,024, though the sales window wasn't kept open for Read more on this news related to 'Isobar'