Isobar Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time
Definitions from Wiktionary
- (meteorology)an isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Isobar'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Isobar'
- Isobar: Isobar may refer to: Isobar (meteorology), a line connecting points of equal atmospheric pressure Isobar (nuclide), one of multiple nuclides with the same
- Isobar (company): Isobar is a global full service digital marketing agency, driven by the purpose to deliver borderless ideas enabled by technology, to transform businesses
- Isobar (nuclide): meanings, see Isobar. Isobars are atoms (nuclides) of different chemical elements that have the same number of nucleons. Correspondingly, isobars differ in
- Isobar Australia: Isobar Australia is a digital creative agency originally founded in the UK and owned by Aegis Media. In Australia, Aegis Media acquired One Digital in
- Isobaric labeling: Isobaric labeling is a mass spectrometry strategy used in quantitative proteomics. Peptides or proteins are labeled with various chemical groups that are
- Mattauch isobar rule: The Mattauch isobar rule, formulated by Josef Mattauch in 1934, states that if two adjacent elements on the periodic table have isotopes of the same mass
- Isobaric: Isobaric (meaning of the same weight or pressure) may refer to: in thermodynamics, an isobaric process, i.e., one that is carried out at constant pressure;
- Radius of outermost closed isobar: The radius of outermost closed isobar (ROCI) is one of the quantities used to determine the size of a tropical cyclone. It is determined by measuring the
- Isobaric process: An isobaric process is a thermodynamic process in which the pressure stays constant: ΔP = 0. The term derives from the Greek iso- (equal) and baros (weight)
- Isothermal–isobaric ensemble: The isothermal–isobaric ensemble (constant temperature and constant pressure ensemble) is a statistical mechanical ensemble that maintains constant temperature
Words and phrases related to 'Isobar'
Isobar Sample Sentences in News
- ClickZ's South by Southwest Industry Preview
ClickZ has rounded up a team of experts from SapientNitro, TBWA, Mondelez, DDB, and Isobar to tell us what will be trending at SXSW Interactive in Austin, Texas, from March 13 to 17. Read more on this news related to 'Isobar'