Irk Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- irritate or vex; "It galls me that we lost the suit"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Irk'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Irk'
- River Irk: "Irk" redirects here. For other uses, see Irk (disambiguation). The River Irk is a river in North West England that flows through the northern suburbs
- Kirksville Regional Airport: "IRK" redirects here. For other uses, see Irk (disambiguation). Kirksville Regional Airport (IATA: IRK, ICAO: KIRK, FAA LID: IRK) is a city owned, public
- Irk (disambiguation): "Irked" redirects here. See below for uses of "irked". Irk may refer to: River Irk, a river in northwest England Kirksville Regional Airport, Kirksville
- Irk Valley Junction rail crash: The Irk Valley Junction rail crash occurred on 15 August 1953 at Collyhurst, just over a mile from Manchester Victoria station. At that point, the electrified
- Irk Bitig: Irk Bitig or Irq Bitig (Old Turkic: 𐰃𐰺𐰴 𐰋𐰃𐱅𐰃𐰏), known as the Book of Omens or Book of Divination in English, is a 9th-century manuscript book
- Irkutsk Oblast: Population (January 2015 est.) • Total 2,414,913 Time zone(s) IRKT (UTC+08:00) ISO 3166-2 RU-IRK License plates 38 Official languages Russian Official website
Words and phrases related to 'Irk'