Irk Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- irritate or vex; "It galls me that we lost the suit"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Irk'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Irk'
- River Irk: "Irk" redirects here. For other uses, see Irk (disambiguation). The River Irk is a river in North West England that flows through the northern suburbs
- Kirksville Regional Airport: "IRK" redirects here. For other uses, see Irk (disambiguation). Kirksville Regional Airport (IATA: IRK, ICAO: KIRK, FAA LID: IRK) is seven miles southeast
- Irk (disambiguation): Irk may refer to: River Irk, a river in northwest England Kirksville Regional Airport, Kirksville, Missouri, United States Inward-rectifier potassium
- IRK Films: IRK Films is a Pakistani Production House, founded by Imran Raza Kazmi in 2012. IRK Films specializes in: Film Productions Drama Productions TVCs & DVCs
- Irk Bitig: Irk Bitig or Irq Bitig (Old Turkic: 𐰃𐰺𐰴 𐰋𐰃𐱅𐰃𐰏), known as the Book of Omens or Book of Divination in English, is a 9th-century manuscript book
- Irk Valley Junction rail crash: The Irk Valley Junction rail crash occurred on 15 August 1953 at Collyhurst, just over a mile from Manchester Victoria station. At that point, the electrified
- Irked Magazine: IrkedMagazine.com is a multimedia website that publishes all kinds of socially conscious art relating to the emerging “culture of disability.” Irked
Words and phrases related to 'Irk'