Introspect Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- reflect on one''s own thoughts and feelings
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Introspect'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Introspect'
- Introspection: own mind and as a method for psychology. David Hume pointed out that introspecting a mental state tends to alter the very state itself; a German author
- Introspection illusion: entertain the idea, instead maintaining the belief that they can accurately introspect. Inspired by the Nisbett and Wilson paper, Petter Johansson and colleagues
Words and phrases related to 'Introspect'
Introspect Sample Sentences in News
- Introspect’s MIPI C-PHY Analyzer Wins DesignCon 2015 Best in Design & Test Award
Introspect Recognized for the Best Advancement in the Area of Signal Integrity and High-Speed Test (PRWeb February 03, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/02/prweb12487364.htm Read more on this news related to 'Introspect'
- Bedi should introspect on reasons for loss; not blame 'fatwa': AAP
AAP leader Raghav Chadha on Wednesday said that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Kiran Bedi should introspect on the reasons of her loss in the recently held Delhi assembly polls, rather than blaming Jama Masjid Shahi Imam Syed Ahmed Bukhari's alleged 'fatwa' for it. Read more on this news related to 'Introspect'
- Congress to introspect reasons for total wipe out in Delhi
New Delhi, Feb 10 (IANS) The Congress Tuesday said it would introspect the reasons that knocked it out cold in Delhi with zero seats in the assembly polls. "The Congress party accepts the will of the people with humility and will sincerely introspect the reasons behind its loss," the party said in a statement. The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) registered a near Read more on this news related to 'Introspect'