Introspect Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- reflect on one''s own thoughts and feelings
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Introspect'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Introspect'
- Introspection: For example, people generally see themselves as less conformist than others, and this seems to be because they do not introspect any urge ...
- Introspection illusion: Studies that ask participants to introspect upon their reasoning (for liking, choosing, or believing something, etc.) tend to see a ...
Words and phrases related to 'Introspect'
Introspect Sample Sentences in News
- 'Kerala CPM resorting to violent politics to cover up their shortcomings'
'The CPM is not in a mood to introspect, and their total failure on all fronts is being covered up by crimes such as maiming and killing political opponents,' alleges Bharatiya Janata Party's Kerala president V Muraleedharan on the eve of his rally to protest the murder of his party activists in Kannur. Read more on this news related to 'Introspect'
- Bypoll Results: BJP to introspect and prepare for forthcoming polls
After achieving less than the desired results in bypolls held across 10 states, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) spokesperson Sambit Patra said here on Wednesday that the party will introspect on the results and will address the problems at the ground level. Read more on this news related to 'Introspect'
- Success Story: Introspect delivers industry first 40 lane, 14 Gbps per lane physical layer tester in handheld form ...
Top semiconductor IDM selected Introspect for versatile, ultra compact test systems (PRWeb September 03, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12135406.htm Read more on this news related to 'Introspect'