Introspect Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- reflect on one''s own thoughts and feelings
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Introspect'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Introspect'
- Introspection: For example, people generally see themselves as less conformist than others, and this seems to be because they do not introspect any urge ...
- Introspection illusion: Studies that ask participants to introspect upon their reasoning (for liking, choosing, or believing something, etc.) tend to see a ...
Words and phrases related to 'Introspect'
Introspect Sample Sentences in News
- INLD to introspect poor performance in Haryana polls
Sirsa (Haryana), Oct.19 (ANI): Senior Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) leader Abhay Singh Chautala on Sunday stated that he respected the people's mandate in favour of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Haryana and added that his party will introspect the reasons for dismal show in the assembly polls. Read more on this news related to 'Introspect'
- Introspect Demonstrates C-PHY Test Tools at the MIPI Alliance Demo Day in Shanghai
End-to-End 4-Lane Transmitter and Receiver Testing at 2.5 Gsps and Beyond (PRWeb September 26, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12196584.htm Read more on this news related to 'Introspect'
- CPI-M to introspect at politburo meet starting Monday
Thiruvananthapuram, Oct 12 (IANS) The two-day CPI-M politburo meeting beginning in Delhi Monday is expected to introspect, as the party prepares a draft political review for discussion at all levels. Read more on this news related to 'Introspect'