Introspect Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- reflect on one''s own thoughts and feelings
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Introspect'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Introspect'
- Introspection: own mind and as a method for psychology. David Hume pointed out that introspecting a mental state tends to alter the very state itself; a German author
- Introspection illusion: entertain the idea, instead maintaining the belief that they can accurately introspect. Inspired by the Nisbett and Wilson paper, Petter Johansson and colleagues
Words and phrases related to 'Introspect'
Introspect Sample Sentences in News
- Need to introspect why investors stopped investing in India: Jaitley
Gandhinagar, Jan. 12 (ANI): Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Monday said India needed to introspect why investors had stopped investing. Read more on this news related to 'Introspect'
- Congress party in Kerala to introspect
Thiruvananthapuram, Jan 16 (IANS) As part of a nationwide introspection exercise by the Congress party, a similar exercise would be held in two phases in Kerala, the party said here Friday. Mukul Wasnik, Congress general secretary in charge of the party affairs in Kerala, and his deputy Deepak Baberia would arrive in the state next week on the first leg of their v Read more on this news related to 'Introspect'
- Jaitley deprecates media trials
New Delhi, Jan 18 (PTI) Coming out against media trials, Information and Broadcasting minister Arun Jaitley today said courts come under "tremendous pressure" in high profile cases and asked media to introspect as parallel trials prejudice the environment. Read more on this news related to 'Introspect'