Interfaith Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- involving persons of different religious faiths; "an interfaith marriage"; "interfaith good will"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Interfaith'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Interfaith'
- Interfaith dialogue: The term interfaith dialogue refers to cooperative, constructive and positive interaction between people of different religious traditions (i.e., "faiths")
- Interfaith Alliance: Interfaith Alliance is an interfaith organization in the United States founded in 1994. Its stated goal is to protect faith and freedom by respecting individual
- National Interfaith Council of South Africa: The National Interfaith Council of South Africa (NICSA) is a co-operative interfaith religious body in South Africa formed by the merger of the National
- Elijah Interfaith Institute: Elijah Interfaith Institute is a nonprofit, international, interfaith organization which was founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein in 1997. Its mission
- Interfaith marriage: Interfaith marriage, traditionally called mixed marriage, is marriage (either religious or civil) between partners professing different religions. Interfaith
- InterFaith Conference of Metropolitan Washington: The InterFaith Conference of Metropolitan Washington (IFC or IFCMW) is an interfaith non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C.. The organization
- Atlanta Interfaith Broadcasters: AIB TV - Atlanta Interfaith Broadcasters is an interfaith, spiritual and educational television and internet network with its studios and offices located
- Interfaith Families Project of Greater Washington, D.C.: The Interfaith Families Project of Greater Washington, D.C., (IFFP) is an interfaith congregation founded by four “founding moms” in 1995. It has grown
Interfaith Sample Sentences in News
- Interfaith America: A globally unique marriage trend
The interfaith movement in the US, scholars say, is unique to the way Americans view religion, individuality, and marriage. In other religious parts of the world, faith is considered part of one’s being – not a choice. Read more on this news related to 'Interfaith'
- Central San Joaquin Valley residents give thanks at Interfaith Thanksgiving Service
Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, Muslims, Sikhs and others come together to celebrate religious freedom and diversity. Click to Continue » Read more on this news related to 'Interfaith'
- Interfaith crowd of more than 1,200 embraces unity
The night's biggest applause and loudest cheers came for the interfaith youth choir, which ended a medley with a soaring rendition of “We Shall Overcome” – the traditional anthem of the civil rights movement. Read more on this news related to 'Interfaith'