Interfaith Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- involving persons of different religious faiths; "an interfaith marriage"; "interfaith good will"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Interfaith'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Interfaith'
- Interfaith dialogue: "Interfaith" redirects here. For Interfaith marriage, see Interfaith marriage. The term interfaith dialogue refers to cooperative, constructive and
- Interfaith Alliance: Interfaith Alliance is an interfaith organization in the United States founded in 1994. Its stated goal is to protect faith and freedom by respecting individual
- National Interfaith Council of South Africa: The National Interfaith Council of South Africa (NICSA) is a co-operative interfaith religious body in South Africa formed by the merger of the National
- Atlanta Interfaith Broadcasters: AIB TV - Atlanta Interfaith Broadcasters is an interfaith, spiritual and educational television and internet network with its studios and offices located
- Elijah Interfaith Institute: Elijah Interfaith Institute is a nonprofit, international, interfaith organization which was founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein in 1997. Its mission
- InterFaith Conference of Metropolitan Washington: The InterFaith Conference of Metropolitan Washington (IFC or IFCMW) is an interfaith non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C.. The organization
- Interfaith marriage: Interfaith marriage, traditionally called mixed marriage, is marriage (either religious or civil) between partners professing different religions. Interfaith
- Interfaith Families Project of Greater Washington, D.C.: The Interfaith Families Project of Greater Washington, D.C., (IFFP) is an interfaith congregation founded by four “founding moms” in 1995. It has grown
Interfaith Sample Sentences in News
- Interfaith ring of solidarity supports Muslims
Rabbis, pastors, priests and members of different faiths encircled a San Ramon mosque on Friday afternoon, standing shoulder to shoulder with locked arms in a show of solidarity with the Muslim Americans who were inside praying. “We’re recognizing that there is a whole community that lives in fear of violence against them,” said the Rev. Will McGarvey, execu Read more on this news related to 'Interfaith'
- Interfaith panel to discuss nonviolence
Monmouth University will host the panel discussion, “Interfaith Perspectives on Non- Violence,” 7:25-9 p.m. April 13 in rooms 107-109 at McGill Commons, 400 Cedar Ave., West Long Branch. read more Read more on this news related to 'Interfaith'
- Jane, Larkin, NJ Native and Author of Inspiring Book on Interfaith Families, to Speak in Mahwah, NJ
Jane Larkin, a New Jersey native and author of "From Generation to Generation: A story of intermarriage and Jewish continuity," will explore the “oys” and “joys” of being a parent or grandparent of a child in an interfaith relationship on Tuesday, April 28 at 7:30PM at Beth Haverim Shir Shalom in Mahwah, NJ. The event is free and open to the comm Read more on this news related to 'Interfaith'