Interfaith Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- involving persons of different religious faiths; "an interfaith marriage"; "interfaith good will"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Interfaith'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Interfaith'
- Interfaith dialogue: The term interfaith dialogue refers to cooperative, constructive and positive interaction between people of different religious traditions (i.e., "faiths")
- National Interfaith Council of South Africa: The National Interfaith Council of South Africa (NICSA) is a co-operative interfaith religious body in South Africa formed by the merger of the National
- Interfaith Alliance: Interfaith Alliance is an interfaith organization in the United States founded in 1994. Its stated goal is to protect faith and freedom by respecting individual
- Atlanta Interfaith Broadcasters: AIB TV - Atlanta Interfaith Broadcasters is an interfaith, spiritual and educational television and internet network with its studios and offices located
- Elijah Interfaith Institute: Elijah Interfaith Institute is a nonprofit, international, interfaith organization which was founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein in 1997. Its mission
- Interfaith marriage: Interfaith marriage, traditionally called mixed marriage, is marriage (either religious or civil) between partners professing different religions. Interfaith
- InterFaith Conference of Metropolitan Washington: The InterFaith Conference of Metropolitan Washington (IFC or IFCMW) is an interfaith non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C.. The organization
- Interfaith Families Project of Greater Washington, D.C.: The Interfaith Families Project of Greater Washington, D.C., (IFFP) is an interfaith congregation founded by four “founding moms” in 1995. It has grown