Interfaith Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- involving persons of different religious faiths; "an interfaith marriage"; "interfaith good will"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Interfaith'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Interfaith'
- Interfaith dialogue: "Interfaith" redirects here. For Interfaith marriage, see Interfaith marriage. The term interfaith dialogue refers to cooperative, constructive
- Interfaith Alliance: Interfaith Alliance is an interfaith organization in the United States founded in 1994. Its stated goal is to protect faith and freedom by respecting individual
- National Interfaith Council of South Africa: The National Interfaith Council of South Africa (NICSA) is a co-operative interfaith religious body in South Africa formed by the merger of the National
- Atlanta Interfaith Broadcasters: AIB TV - Atlanta Interfaith Broadcasters is an interfaith, spiritual and educational television and internet network with its studios and offices located
- Mersin Interfaith Cemetery: Mersin Interfaith Cemetery (Turkish: Mersin Şehir Mezarlığı), also called Mersin Asri Cemetery and Akbelen Cemetery, is a burial ground in Mersin, Turkey
- Elijah Interfaith Institute: Elijah Interfaith Institute is a nonprofit, international, interfaith organization which was founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein in 1997. Its mission
- Interfaith Medical Center: Interfaith Medical Center is a hospital located in Brooklyn, New York. With facilities in Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, and Prospect Heights, it is
- Interfaith marriage: Interfaith marriage, traditionally called "mixed marriage", is marriage between partners professing different religions. Although interfaith marriages
- InterfaithFamily: InterfaithFamily is a nonprofit organization that helps and provides resources for couples with one Jewish partner and one non-Jewish partner and their