Intercollegiate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- used of competition between colleges or universities; "intercollegiate basketball"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Intercollegiate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Intercollegiate'
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics: The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) is an athletic association that organizes college and university-level athletic programs
- California Intercollegiate Baseball Association: The California Intercollegiate Baseball Association was a college baseball association that competed under the Pacific Coast Conference, much like a 'division'
- Border Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Border Conference (officially known as the Border Intercollegiate Athletic Association), was an NCAA-affiliated college athletic conference founded
- Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA) is a collegiate athletic conference, mostly consisting of historically black colleges and universities
- Illinois Intercollegiate Athletic Conference: For other uses, see IIAC. The Illinois Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (IIAC) was a college athletic conference that existed from 1908 to 1970 in
- Missouri Valley Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Missouri Valley Intercollegiate Athletic Association was the second college conference formed, and dates its existence to 1907. In 1928, the conference
- Intercollegiate Tennis Association: The Intercollegiate Tennis Association is an organization of tennis coaches and players at the college level in the United States. The membership includes
Intercollegiate Sample Sentences in News
- Oklahoma Intercollegiate Legislature to honor Nigh
The Oklahoma Intercollegiate Legislature is honoring its founder, former Gov. George Nigh. Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- Of Football and Funding: Little Three Membership Is Still Relevant Today
Before there was an Ivy League or even a “Little Three,” the only grouping of schools by athletic conference was the Intercollegiate Football Association. Based on information from David B. Potts’s book “Wesleyan University, 1831-1910: Collegiate Enterprise in New England,” one could argue the reason Wesleyan was not included in what later became the Ivy Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- M. Golf. SMU Ready For Royal Oaks Intercollegiate Starting Monday
DALLAS (SMU) - The SMU Mustangs will look to capitalize on playing at home as they compete in the Royal Oaks Intercollegiate beginning Monday. The 36-hole, two-day event will take place at Royal Oaks Country Club. Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'