Intercollegiate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- used of competition between colleges or universities; "intercollegiate basketball"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Intercollegiate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Intercollegiate'
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics: The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) is an athletic association that organizes college and university-level athletic programs
- California Intercollegiate Baseball Association: The California Intercollegiate Baseball Association was a college baseball association that competed under the Pacific Coast Conference, much like a 'division'
- Border Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Border Conference (officially known as the Border Intercollegiate Athletic Association), was an NCAA-affiliated college athletic conference founded
- Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA) is a collegiate athletic conference, mostly consisting of historically black colleges and universities
- Illinois Intercollegiate Athletic Conference: For other uses, see IIAC. The Illinois Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (IIAC) was a college athletic conference that existed from 1908 to 1970 in
- Missouri Valley Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Missouri Valley Intercollegiate Athletic Association was the second college conference formed, and dates its existence to 1907. In 1928, the conference
- Intercollegiate Tennis Association: The Intercollegiate Tennis Association is an organization of tennis coaches and players at the college level in the United States. The membership includes
Intercollegiate Sample Sentences in News
- UNG Ethics Bowl team headed to nationals
The UNG Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl Team will compete in Costa Mesa, California, on Feb. 22 during the national competition, part of the Association for Practical and Professional Ethics 24th Annual Meeting. Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- Who actually funds intercollegiate athletic programs?
By David Ridpath Post originally appears at theconversation.com. Parents, government officials, and tuition-paying students are all seeking solutions to the skyrocketing costs of higher education and the burden of student debt. Currently, public universities in America are funded in a number of ways: government subsidies, research grants, donations, sponsorship Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- Lincoln teams split against Nebraska-Kearney
Lizzie Nessling posted her first career double-double Saturday and the Lincoln Blue Tigers picked up their first Mid-American Intercollegiate Athletics Association victory this season after claiming a 90-68 win against Nebraska-Kearney at Jason Gym. Meanwhile, the Lincoln men posted its highest point total this season, but it wasn’t enough as the Blue Tigers suf Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'