Intercollegiate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- used of competition between colleges or universities; "intercollegiate basketball"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Intercollegiate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Intercollegiate'
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics: The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) is an athletic association that organizes college and university-level athletic programs
- California Intercollegiate Baseball Association: The California Intercollegiate Baseball Association was a college baseball association that competed under the Pacific Coast Conference, much like a 'division'
- Border Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Border Conference (officially known as the Border Intercollegiate Athletic Association), was an NCAA-affiliated college athletic conference founded
- Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA) is a collegiate athletic conference, mostly consisting of historically black colleges and universities
- Illinois Intercollegiate Athletic Conference: For other uses, see IIAC. The Illinois Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (IIAC) was a college athletic conference that existed from 1908 to 1970 in
- Missouri Valley Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Missouri Valley Intercollegiate Athletic Association was the second college conference formed, and dates its existence to 1907. In 1928, the conference
- Intercollegiate Tennis Association: The Intercollegiate Tennis Association is an organization of tennis coaches and players at the college level in the United States. The membership includes
Intercollegiate Sample Sentences in News
- Knight Commission announces new membership appointments of Walter Harrison, Penelope Ward Kyle, G.P. "Bud" Peterson ...
WASHINGTON, Jan. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Knight Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics Co-Chairmen William E. "Brit" Kirwan, chancellor of the University of Maryland System, and R. Gerald Turner, ... Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- ECAC to offer athletic programs for students with disabilities
DANBURY, Conn. – On Jan. 15, 2015, the Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC) Board of Directors adopted an inclusive sport strategy that will provide new intercollegiate athletic opportunities for student-athletes with a variety of disabilities attending ECAC member colleges and universities in Division I, II and III. Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- UTEP 2nd at Arizona Intercollegiate
The UTEP men’s golf team registered its best finish of the year Tuesday afternoon at the Arizona Intercollegiate. The Miners finished in second place with a one-under par 851 (283-286-282). Promote to Mobile 0 read more Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'