Intercollegiate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- used of competition between colleges or universities; "intercollegiate basketball"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Intercollegiate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Intercollegiate'
- Intercollegiate Sailing Association: The Inter-Collegiate Sailing Association (ICSA) is a volunteer organization that serves as the governing authority for all sailing ...
Intercollegiate Sample Sentences in News
- M. Golf. SMU Ready For Royal Oaks Intercollegiate Starting Monday
DALLAS (SMU) - The SMU Mustangs will look to capitalize on playing at home as they compete in the Royal Oaks Intercollegiate beginning Monday. The 36-hole, two-day event will take place at Royal Oaks Country Club. Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- Men's golf prepares for Bridgestone Golf Intercollegiate
The Hokies men’s golf team wraps up its fall campaign this weekend at the Bridgestone Golf Intercollegiate. Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- Villanova University to host Intercollegiate Irish Dance Festival Nov. 1
Flags of green, white and orange will wave in the wind at Villanova University on Saturday, Nov. 1 during the Intercollegiate Irish Dance Festival. Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'