Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Intercollegiate'
Intercollegiate Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : used of competition between colleges or universities;
- Intercollegiate \In`ter*col*le"gi*ate\, a.
Existing or carried on between colleges or universities; as,
intercollegiate relations, rivalry, games, etc.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Intercollegiate'
- Intercollegiate Sailing Association: The Inter-Collegiate Sailing Association (ICSA) is a volunteer organization that serves as the governing authority for all sailing ...
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics: The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) is an athletic association that organizes college and university -level ...
- Intercollegiate Studies Institute: The Intercollegiate Studies Institute, Inc., or (ISI), is a non-profit educational organization founded in 1953 as the Intercollegiate ...
- Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Association (SIAA) was one of the first collegiate athletic conferences in the United States. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Intercollegiate'
Intercollegiate Sample Sentences in News
- Intercollegiate Studies Institute Elects Two New Trustees
WILMINGTON, Del. -- The Intercollegiate Studies Institute announced today that its Board of Trustees has welcomed two new members: Larry Arnn, president of Hillsdale College, and Bridgett Wagner, director ... Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- Grid of Shame Highlights Reputational Risk in NCAA Athletics for Universities
Sports Conflict Institute examines unique considerations around reputational risk in NCAA intercollegiate athletics. (PRWeb July 31, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12061553.htm Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- Harvard University Athletic Director Discusses NCAA Student-Athlete Experience and Intercollegiate Sports Culture with ...
With many national news stories each day highlighting potential changes in NCAA Athletics, Harvard University's Bob Scalise shares his thoughts on student-athlete experience and intercollegiate sports culture. (PRWeb July 31, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12061488.htm Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'