Intercollegiate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- used of competition between colleges or universities; "intercollegiate basketball"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Intercollegiate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Intercollegiate'
- Intercollegiate Sailing Association: The Inter-Collegiate Sailing Association (ICSA) is a volunteer organization that serves as the governing authority for all sailing ...
Intercollegiate Sample Sentences in News
- BYU tennis: Cougars at So Cal Intercollegiate Championships
Francis Sargeant is the No. 5 seed in the main singles draw of the Southern California Intercollegiate Championships. Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- Mays Leads Gauchos with Two Wins in Qualifying at SoCal Intercollegiate
LOS ANGELES, Calif. – The Gauchos completed day one of the Southern California Intercollegiate tournament on Wednesday, with sophomore Morgan Mays leading the way with two victories in qualifying singles. Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- M. Golf. SMU Ready For Royal Oaks Intercollegiate Starting Monday
DALLAS (SMU) - The SMU Mustangs will look to capitalize on playing at home as they compete in the Royal Oaks Intercollegiate beginning Monday. The 36-hole, two-day event will take place at Royal Oaks Country Club. Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'