Intercollegiate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- used of competition between colleges or universities; "intercollegiate basketball"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Intercollegiate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Intercollegiate'
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics: The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) is an athletic association that organizes college and university-level athletic programs
- California Intercollegiate Baseball Association: The California Intercollegiate Baseball Association was a college baseball association that competed under the Pacific Coast Conference, much like a 'division'
- Border Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Border Conference (officially known as the Border Intercollegiate Athletic Association), was an NCAA-affiliated college athletic conference founded
- Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA) is a collegiate athletic conference, mostly consisting of historically black colleges and universities
- Illinois Intercollegiate Athletic Conference: For other uses, see IIAC. The Illinois Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (IIAC) was a college athletic conference that existed from 1908 to 1970 in
- Missouri Valley Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Missouri Valley Intercollegiate Athletic Association was the second college conference formed, and dates its existence to 1907. In 1928, the conference
- South Atlantic Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The South Atlantic Intercollegiate Athletic Association (SAIAA) was an intercollegiate athletic conference with its main focus of promoting track and