Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Intercollegiate'
Intercollegiate Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : used of competition between colleges or universities;
- Intercollegiate \In`ter*col*le"gi*ate\, a.
Existing or carried on between colleges or universities; as,
intercollegiate relations, rivalry, games, etc.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Intercollegiate'
- Intercollegiate Sailing Association: The Inter-Collegiate Sailing Association (ICSA) is a volunteer organization that serves as the governing authority for all sailing ...
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics: The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) is an athletic association that organizes college and university -level ...
- Intercollegiate Studies Institute: The Intercollegiate Studies Institute, Inc., or (ISI), is a non-profit educational organization founded in 1953 as the Intercollegiate ...
- Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Association (SIAA) was one of the first collegiate athletic conferences in the United States. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Intercollegiate'
Intercollegiate Sample Sentences in News
- M. Golf. Irish To Co-Host Oak Hill Intercollegiate On Legendary Layout
The final regular season tournament on the 2014 schedule for the University of Notre Dame men's golf team is set to take place at one of the landmark golf layouts in the United States. The Irish, along with the University of Rochester, will serve as co-hosts of the Oak Hill Intercollegiate on the East Course of Oak Hill Country Club in Rochester, N.Y. this wee Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- MEN'S SPORTS
UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. - Penn State's third round surge fell short Sunday afternoon at the Blue Course, finishing tied-for-eighth overall with an 885 (299-288-298) at the 28th annual Rutherford Intercollegiate. Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'
- Hughey introduced as UH women's basketball coach
Hughey, a first-time head coach, spent the last 10 years as an assistant at stops that include marquee programs Rutgers, Texas and Florida State. Mack Rhoades, UH's vice president for intercollegiate athletics, said Hughey was the only assistant coach among 10 candidates considered for the job. Hughey replaces Todd Buchanan, who resigned in December, and inher Read more on this news related to 'Intercollegiate'