Intercollegiate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- used of competition between colleges or universities; "intercollegiate basketball"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Intercollegiate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Intercollegiate'
- Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association: The Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association (MIAA) is a collegiate athletic conference which operates in the states of Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics: The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) is an athletic association that organizes college and university-level athletic programs
- Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference: The Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC) is a collegiate athletic conference which operates in the western Midwestern United States. Nine of
- Illinois Intercollegiate Athletic Conference: For other uses, see IIAC. The Illinois Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (IIAC) was a college athletic conference that existed from 1908 to 1970 in
- Midwestern Intercollegiate Volleyball Association: club-level men's volleyball league, see Midwest Intercollegiate Volleyball Association. The Midwestern Intercollegiate Volleyball Association (MIVA) is a college
- 1922 National Intercollegiate Basketball Tournament: The 1922 National Intercollegiate Basketball Tournament was the first national championship tournament ever held in intercollegiate basketball. The 1921–22
- Oklahoma Intercollegiate Conference (1974–1997): See also: Oklahoma Intercollegiate Conference (1914–1928) The Oklahoma Intercollegiate Conference (1974–1996) was an intercollegiate athletic conference
- Intercollegiate Studies Institute: The Intercollegiate Studies Institute, Inc. (or ISI), is a nonprofit educational organization that promotes conservative thought on college campuses.
- Border Intercollegiate Athletic Association: The Border Conference (officially known as the Border Intercollegiate Athletic Association), was an NCAA-affiliated college athletic conference founded
- Oklahoma Intercollegiate Conference (1914–1928): See also: Oklahoma Intercollegiate Conference (1974–1996) The Oklahoma Intercollegiate Conference (1914–1928) was an intercollegiate athletic conference