Insinuate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give to understand; "I insinuated that I did not like his wife"
- introduce or insert (oneself) in a subtle manner; "He insinuated himself into the conversation of the people at the nearby table"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Insinuate'?
Words and phrases related to 'Insinuate'
Insinuate Sample Sentences in News
- Nigeria: Interim Govt Insinuation Treasonable - Jonathan
[Guardian]PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan, said on Sunday in Abuja, that it was treasonable for anybody to insinuate the possibility of an interim government, stressing that it was also unconstitutional. Read more on this news related to 'Insinuate'
- Milbank: Scott Walker’s insidious agnosticism
There?s no reason to think he?s not a decent man. He?d be a better man if he didn?t insinuate that his political opponents are not. Read more on this news related to 'Insinuate'
- Nick Gordon Goes OFF On Bobby Brown! Read The Angry Tweets About Bobbi Kristina & More HERE!
The feud between Nick Gordon and Bobby Brown has reached a new level of crazy! On Monday, after Bobby released a statement explaining why Nick isn't allowed to visit his daughter, Bobbi Kristina, the 25-year-old vented his frustrations on Twitter. Essentially, Gordon SLAMMED Mr. Brown and went as far to insinuate that he's not a good father. [Related: [... Read more on this news related to 'Insinuate'