Input Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
- signal going into an electronic system
- enter (data or a program) into a computer
Definitions from Wiktionary
- signal going into an electronic system ,
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action ,
- a component of production; something that goes into the production of output
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Input'?
Input Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Input is information that is "put in" to something. For example, when people talk, that is input for ears. The word is usually used when talking about computers. When someone types on a computer, the thing that they type is input. Usually, input is used to make output.
Input may refer to:
Words and phrases related to 'Input'
'Input' example sentence in quotations
Click here for more related quotations on 'Input'
Input Sample Sentences in News
- Input still welcomed
A call for public input on the town’s 2015 budget has gone unanswered. Fort Frances CAO Mark McCaig said yesterday that no one has contacted the town to get on the agenda for Monday’s public meeting. But he added if anyone still would like to provide input on the budget, they can show up at 6 p.m. and council will give them some time to speak. read more Read more on this news related to 'Input'
- SEMCOG hosting public input session at Ypsilanti's City Hall
YPSILANTI — The Southeast Michigan Council Of Governments will be holding a public input session at Ypsilanti’s City Hall, southeast corner of Michigan and Huron, Sept. 18, from 4-7 p.m. to gather input on a regional non-motorized plan for southeast Michigan. Read more on this news related to 'Input'
- Group will filter input on Dixon schools facilities plan
DIXON – The leadership group seeking community input on the Dixon School District's long-range facility plan also will determine which options are off the table. Read more on this news related to 'Input'