Input Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
- signal going into an electronic system
- enter (data or a program) into a computer
Definitions from Wiktionary
- signal going into an electronic system ,
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action ,
- a component of production; something that goes into the production of output
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Input'?
Input Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Input is information that is "put in" to something. For example, when people talk, that is input for ears. The word is usually used when talking about computers. When someone types on a computer, the thing that they type is input. Usually, input is used to make output.
Input may refer to:
Words and phrases related to 'Input'
'Input' example sentence in quotations
Click here for more related quotations on 'Input'
Input Sample Sentences in News
- Public input needed on emissions: Hunt
Public input is needed to decide Australia's next emissions targets, Environment Minister Greg Hunt says. Read more on this news related to 'Input'
- PPJ Healthcare Enterprises, Inc. Seeks Shareholder Input on Lawsuit
TAMPA, Fla. -- PPJ Healthcare Enterprises, Inc. (OTC Pink:PPJE) is seeking input from its shareholders on the company's continuing litigation against a Santa Clarita, Calif.-based physician and former ... Read more on this news related to 'Input'
- High-Contrast Monitors offer mains input and screen protection.
Along with 1000:1 contrast ratio for image clarity and crispness, 17 and 19 in. monitors as well as 21 in. widescreen monitor provide VGA, Composite, SVHS, and audio inputs. HDMI input, also included, allows Hi-Res connection to DVRs and NVRs, while mains input negates requirement for additional 12 V DC PSU. Other features include plastic protection for screen Read more on this news related to 'Input'