Input Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
- signal going into an electronic system
- enter (data or a program) into a computer
Definitions from Wiktionary
- signal going into an electronic system ,
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action ,
- a component of production; something that goes into the production of output
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Input'?
Input Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Input is information that is "put in" to something. For example, when people talk, that is input for ears. The word is usually used when talking about computers. When someone types on a computer, the thing that they type is input. Usually, input is used to make output.
Input may refer to:
Words and phrases related to 'Input'
'Input' example sentence in quotations
Click here for more related quotations on 'Input'
Input Sample Sentences in News
- TCPS seeks input on School Board Budget
Tazewell County Public Schools and the Tazewell County School Board seek budget input regarding the 2015-2016 School Board Budget. This year, the district will offer a chance for employees, students, and community members, two different areas in which to give suggestions on ideas for the next budget. The first is on the district website, on the main page there is Read more on this news related to 'Input'
- Input Capital Corp. Q2 Operations Update
Input Capital Corp. Q2 Operations Update Read more on this news related to 'Input'
- CCSD to hold public input meetings on sex education curriculum
CCSD will host a series of public input meetings throughout November about the district's sex education curriculum. Read more on this news related to 'Input'