Input Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
- signal going into an electronic system
- enter (data or a program) into a computer
Definitions from Wiktionary
- signal going into an electronic system ,
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action ,
- a component of production; something that goes into the production of output
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Input'?
Input Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Input is information that is "put in" to something. For example, when people talk, that is input for ears. The word is usually used when talking about computers. When someone types on a computer, the thing that they type is input. Usually, input is used to make output.
Input may refer to:
Words and phrases related to 'Input'
'Input' example sentence in quotations
Click here for more related quotations on 'Input'