Input Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
- signal going into an electronic system
- enter (data or a program) into a computer
Definitions from Wiktionary
- signal going into an electronic system ,
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action ,
- a component of production; something that goes into the production of output
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Input'?
Input Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Input is information that is "put in" to something. For example, when people talk, that is input for ears. The word is usually used when talking about computers. When someone types on a computer, the thing that they type is input. Usually, input is used to make output.
Input may refer to:
Words and phrases related to 'Input'
'Input' example sentence in quotations
Click here for more related quotations on 'Input'
Input Sample Sentences in News
- Input Capital Corp. Announces Record Capital Deployment and Canola Sales in Q3 Operations Update
Input Capital Corp. Announces Record Capital Deployment and Canola Sales in Q3 Operations Update Read more on this news related to 'Input'
- Input Capital Corp. Announces Q3 Release Date and Conference Call
Input Capital Corp. Announces Q3 Release Date and Conference Call Read more on this news related to 'Input'
- Audio Test Software increases multichannel input bandwidth.
Offering choice of filter settings in signal path, APx500 v4.1 supports full input bandwidth across all channels of 2-channel APx555 and APx525 and 16-channel APx586 analyzers. Users can access system's max input bandwidth across all channels of test system (1 MHz for APx555 and 525, and up to 90 kHz for APx586). Functionality also affords users control over Read more on this news related to 'Input'