Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Ingrate'
Ingrate Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : a person who shows no gratitude [syn: thankless wretch, ungrateful
- Ingrate \In"grate`\ (?; 277), a. [L. ingratus. See
Ingrateful. [Obs. or Poetic] --Bacon.
- Ingrate \In"grate`\, n.
An ungrateful person. --Milton.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ingrate'
- Il ballo delle ingrate: Il ballo delle ingrate (The Ballo of the Ungrateful Ladies) is a semi-dramatic ballet (or ballo) by the Italian composer Claudio Monteverdi ...
Words and phrases related to 'Ingrate'
Ingrate Sample Sentences in News
- Daughter’s story is one-sided
Adopted ingrate Christina Crawford did a quickie theatrical Mother’s Day vivisection of her mom, Joan Crawford. Her show came — and went — in days. It... Read more on this news related to 'Ingrate'
- I am a Malay and I am not an ingrate — Sairana Mohd Saad
MAY 8 — According to my birth certificate, I am a Malay. Based on my skin colour and sharp features, I should be from Penang. The truth is, both my grandparents sailed to Malaysia, therefore I was born an Anak Selangor, eventually got trained abroad and am married to a foreigner. Most Malaysians would call me “rojak”. To me, I am a Malaysian, with ... Read more on this news related to 'Ingrate'
- Tomic Sr a 'bully and an ingrate'
John Tomic's alleged assault Thomas Drouet must be the last straw for the man with parasitic tendencies, writes Leo Schlink. Read more on this news related to 'Ingrate'