Ingeniously Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- in an ingenious manner; "a Hampshire farmer had fowls of different breeds, including Dorkings, and he discriminated ingeniously between the `dark ones'' and the `white ones''"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ingeniously'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ingeniously'
- An Essay on the Art of Ingeniously Tormenting: An Essay on the Art of Ingeniously Tormenting was a conduct book written by Jane Collier and published in 1753. The Essay was Collier's ...
Ingeniously Sample Sentences in News
- Drunk Woman Creates Greatest Cooking Hack Ever
One inebriated woman may have ingeniously found our new favorite late-night snack! One inebriated woman may have ingeniously discovered our new favorite late-night munchies since Chloe Moretz, Tyler Posey and Clark Duke’s Funny or Die video, Snackocalyps! In the video titled "My Drunk Wife Makes 'Grilled Cheeses,'" the woman pours Goldfish onto Read more on this news related to 'Ingeniously'
- Indigenous microscope uses peacock feather technology
India on Tuesday launched an ingeniously manufactured microscope that generates 3D images of objects. The Broad Spectrum Confocal Microscope has several applications in medicine and materials scie... Read more on this news related to 'Ingeniously'
- Top Gear's Next DVD Is Set For Another Ridiculously 'Perfect' Trip
Last year's Top Gear Christmas DVD , entitled The Perfect Road Trip , was a little less than perfect, to put it lightly. In grand Top Gear tradition, everything went wrong. So this year, Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson are back, with the ingeniously titled The Perfect Road Trip 2. It should be interesting, to say the least. Read more... Read more on this news related to 'Ingeniously'