Ingeniously Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- in an ingenious manner; "a Hampshire farmer had fowls of different breeds, including Dorkings, and he discriminated ingeniously between the `dark ones'' and the `white ones''"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ingeniously'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ingeniously'
- An Essay on the Art of Ingeniously Tormenting: An Essay on the Art of Ingeniously Tormenting was a conduct book written by Jane Collier and published in 1753. The Essay was Collier's ...
Ingeniously Sample Sentences in News
- Mexico's Drug Cartels Have An Ingeniously Simple Method Of Laundering Money
Drug kingpins turn to trade-based money-laundering DRUG traffickers, like everyone else, only want money because they want what money can buy. But turning dirty cash from drug sales into clean, usable currency has become harder for Mexican drug gangs as a result of tighter banking regulations at home and in the United States, their main market. The criminals are r Read more on this news related to 'Ingeniously'
- Will Martina - 'Modular Living by Design'
Canberra-born, NYC-based Will Martina's album, his second with pianist Jason Lindner and drummer Richie Barshay ingeniously explores the possibilities of this unusual trio. Read more on this news related to 'Ingeniously'
- Kandivali society wins dna's eco-Ganesha popular choice award
For the fifth consecutive year, dna held the eco-Ganesha awards night to felicitate individuals and housing societies for the most creative and ingeniously-created idols and decorations. Read more on this news related to 'Ingeniously'