Ingeniously Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- in an ingenious manner; "a Hampshire farmer had fowls of different breeds, including Dorkings, and he discriminated ingeniously between the `dark ones'' and the `white ones''"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ingeniously'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ingeniously'
- An Essay on the Art of Ingeniously Tormenting: An Essay on the Art of Ingeniously Tormenting was a conduct book written by Jane Collier and published in 1753. The Essay was Collier's first work, and
Ingeniously Sample Sentences in News
- This Comic Book Makes Important, Boring Data Fun To Read
Terms of Service ingeniously harnesses the power of comics to keep readers engaged. Terms of Service is a newly published digital graphic novel from Al Jazeera that explores the turbulent relationship technology users today have with services provided by big data companies. Read Full Story Read more on this news related to 'Ingeniously'
- Michael Frayn's Matchbox Theatre: are these mini-plays or short stories?
The 30 brief scenes in the writer’s new book blur the boundaries between his work for stage and page In interviews over the past decade, Michael Frayn has regularly suggested that he may be about to retire from writing plays or novels or both. But, at 81, he has published a book that ingeniously extends and entwines his lines of work for stage and page. Matchbox Read more on this news related to 'Ingeniously'
- Top Gear's Next DVD Is Set For Another Ridiculously 'Perfect' Trip
Last year's Top Gear Christmas DVD , entitled The Perfect Road Trip , was a little less than perfect, to put it lightly. In grand Top Gear tradition, everything went wrong. So this year, Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson are back, with the ingeniously titled The Perfect Road Trip 2. It should be interesting, to say the least. Read more... Read more on this news related to 'Ingeniously'