Inflated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- expanded by (or as if by) gas or air; "an inflated balloon"
- enlarged beyond truth or reasonableness; "had an exaggerated (or inflated) opinion of himself"; "a hyperbolic style"
- increased especially to abnormal levels; "the raised prices frightened away customers"; "inflated wages"; "an inflated economy"
- pretentious (especially with regard to language or ideals); "high-flown talk of preserving the moral tone of the school"; "a high-sounding dissertation on the means to attain social revolution"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Inflated'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Inflated'
- Inflated heelsplitter: The Inflated heelsplitter (Potamilus inflatus) is a species of freshwater mussel, an aquatic bivalve mollusk in the family Unionidae, the river mussels
- Inflated sedge: Inflated sedge may refer to: Carex intumescens, bladder sedge Carex vesicaria, blister sedge
- Zero-inflated model: In statistics, a zero-inflated model is a statistical model based on a zero-inflated probability distribution, i.e. a distribution that allows for frequent
- The Inflated Tear: The Inflated Tear is an album by Roland Kirk released in 1968. One of his most popular albums and sometimes regarded as his magnum opus, it established
Words and phrases related to 'Inflated'