Inflated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- expanded by (or as if by) gas or air; "an inflated balloon"
- enlarged beyond truth or reasonableness; "had an exaggerated (or inflated) opinion of himself"; "a hyperbolic style"
- increased especially to abnormal levels; "the raised prices frightened away customers"; "inflated wages"; "an inflated economy"
- pretentious (especially with regard to language or ideals); "high-flown talk of preserving the moral tone of the school"; "a high-sounding dissertation on the means to attain social revolution"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Inflated'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Inflated'
- Inflated heelsplitter: The Inflated heelsplitter (Potamilus inflatus) is a species of freshwater mussel, an aquatic bivalve mollusk in the family Unionidae, the river mussels
- Inflated sedge: Inflated sedge may refer to: Carex intumescens, bladder sedge Carex vesicaria, blister sedge
- List of wealthiest non-inflated historical figures: List of wealthiest historical figures. The list of the wealthiest non-inflated historical figures is given in U.S. dollars for simple comparison purposes
- The Inflated Tear: The Inflated Tear is an album by Roland Kirk released in 1968. One of his most popular albums and sometimes regarded as his magnum opus, it established
- Zero-inflated model: In statistics, a zero-inflated model is a statistical model based on a zero-inflated probability distribution, i.e. a distribution that allows for frequent
Words and phrases related to 'Inflated'