Infirm Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- weak and feeble; "I''m feeling seedy today"
- lacking firmness of will or character or purpose; "infirm of purpose; give me the daggers" - Shakespeare
- lacking physical strength or vitality; "a feeble old woman"; "her body looked sapless"
- confined to bed (by illness)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Infirm'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Infirm'
- Jesus healing an infirm woman: Jesus healing an infirm woman is one of the miracles of Jesus in the Gospels (Luke 13:10-17 According to the Gospel, Jesus was teaching in ...
- Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm: The Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm are a religious institute begun in 1929 by Mother Angeline Teresa (Bridget Teresa McCrory). ...
- Cambridge Home for the Aged and Infirm: The Cambridge Home for the Aged and Infirm is an historic building on 650 Concord Avenue in Cambridge, Massachusetts . It is now operated ...
- Church Home for Aged, Infirm and Disabled Colored People: Church Home for Aged, Infirm and Disabled Colored People is a historic hospital building for African Americans located at Brodnax , ...
- S. F. Vilas Home for Aged & Infirmed Ladies: It was built as a 44-bed residence for aged and infirmed women. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Infirm'