Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Infiltrating'
Infiltrating Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Infiltrate \In*fil"trate\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Infiltrated; p.
pr. & vb. n. Infiltrating.] [Pref. in- + filtrate: cf. F,
s'infiltrer. Cf. Infilter.]
To enter by penetrating the pores or interstices of a
substance; to filter into or through something.
The water infiltrates through the porous rock.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Infiltrating'
- Tumor infiltrating lymphocyte: Tumor infiltrating lymphocytes are white blood cell s that have left the bloodstream and migrated into a tumor . They are an important ...
Words and phrases related to 'Infiltrating'
Infiltrating Sample Sentences in News
- Apple and U2 Aren't Done Annoying You
U2 isn't done infiltrating working with your iTunes library. Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrating'
- ISIS Terrorists Infiltrating America While Border Patrol Bakes Birthday Cakes: Sheriff
ISIS terrorists may have already penetrated the wide open southern U.S. border in part because of the federal government’s skewed priorities. That appears to be the contention of Pinal County, Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu, as expressed in an interview with FNC’s Neil Cavuto. In a Capitol Hill hearing this week, a Homeland Security official admitted ISIS Terroris Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrating'
- Bits Blog: Hackers Target Video Games for Fun, Profit and Better Scores
Sophisticated hackers are infiltrating video game makers not only to steal credit card numbers, passwords and trade secrets, but also, it turns out, simply for the virtual street cred. Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrating'