Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Infiltrating'
Infiltrating Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Infiltrate \In*fil"trate\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Infiltrated; p.
pr. & vb. n. Infiltrating.] [Pref. in- + filtrate: cf. F,
s'infiltrer. Cf. Infilter.]
To enter by penetrating the pores or interstices of a
substance; to filter into or through something.
The water infiltrates through the porous rock.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Infiltrating'
- Tumor infiltrating lymphocyte: Tumor infiltrating lymphocytes are white blood cell s that have left the bloodstream and migrated into a tumor . They are an important ...
Words and phrases related to 'Infiltrating'
Infiltrating Sample Sentences in News
- Emerald Ash Borer Shows Signs of Infiltrating More Northern Michigan Forests
As the Spring season sets in,Michigan's Department of Natural Resources says we can expect to see more damage from one invasive species: the Emerald Ash Borer. The impact is being felt in Leelanau County's Kasson Township. Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrating'
- Lion Biotechnologies' Lead Program With National Cancer Institute Demonstrates Positive Results in Patients With Stage ...
LOS ANGELES -- Lion Biotechnologies, Inc. , a biotechnology company that is developing novel cancer immunotherapies based on tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs), today announced that Steven A. Rosenberg, ... Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrating'
- Future of Wearable Tech: Solar-Powered Dresses and Wi-Fi Suits
From fitness trackers to smartwatches, wearable technology is infiltrating the fashion world. A dress that goes transparent when the wearer's heart races, a quilted onesie that doubles as a Wi-Fi hotspot and a chic outfit that sports solar cells are just a few of the latest efforts to make wearable tech more wearable. Live Science met with several Dutch fashio Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrating'