Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Infiltrating'
Infiltrating Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Infiltrate \In*fil"trate\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Infiltrated; p.
pr. & vb. n. Infiltrating.] [Pref. in- + filtrate: cf. F,
s'infiltrer. Cf. Infilter.]
To enter by penetrating the pores or interstices of a
substance; to filter into or through something.
The water infiltrates through the porous rock.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Infiltrating'
- Tumor infiltrating lymphocyte: Tumor infiltrating lymphocytes are white blood cell s that have left the bloodstream and migrated into a tumor . They are an important ...
Words and phrases related to 'Infiltrating'
Infiltrating Sample Sentences in News
- 'More than 10' Gaza militants killed infiltrating Israel
More than 10 militants from Gaza were shot dead on Monday after infiltrating southern Israel, the army's official spokesman said. "Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel through two tunnels from north Gaza. IDF intercepted and killed more than 10 terrorists," Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner wrote on his official Twitter feed. The army said "two ter Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrating'
- Militants infiltrating industrial protests in Ghana - Dr. Aning
With the increasing spate of industrial action across the country, a security expert with the Kofi Annan International Peace Keeping Training Centre (KAIPTC) is cautioning leaders of such demonstrations not to allow their actions to degenerate into violence. Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrating'
- Lion Biotechnologies Leases New Research Laboratory
LOS ANGELES -- Lion Biotechnologies, Inc. (OTCQB:LBIO), a biotechnology company that is developing novel cancer immunotherapies based on tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs), today announced that it has ... Read more on this news related to 'Infiltrating'