Inclement Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- used of persons or behavior; showing no clemency or mercy; "the harse sentence of an inclement judge"
- (of weather of climate) physically severe
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Inclement'?
Words and phrases related to 'Inclement'
Inclement Sample Sentences in News
- Prep softball: Inclement weather wipes out Friday's area schedule
Inclement weather has forced the postponement of all of high school varsity softball games originally scheduled for Friday. Read more on this news related to 'Inclement'
- Softball. Softball Postpones Friday Game Due To Inclement Weather
Projected inclement weather and freezing temperatures have forced the postponement of Friday's scheduled softball game with Rutgers. The Boilermakers and Scarlet Knights will now play a single game at 1 p.m. Saturday and a doubleheader beginning at 11 a.m. Sunday. Read more on this news related to 'Inclement'
- BPSD students off school for Good Friday
A relatively mild winter has caused the Bartlesville Public School District to have one left-over inclement weather day built into the school calendar. As a result, school officials have made the decision not to hold classes on Friday, April 3. Read more on this news related to 'Inclement'