Inclement Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- used of persons or behavior; showing no clemency or mercy; "the harse sentence of an inclement judge"
- (of weather of climate) physically severe
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Inclement'?
Words and phrases related to 'Inclement'
Inclement Sample Sentences in News
- Guests celebrate dolphin swim launch (pics)
Despite the inclement weather, DDC general manager David Kerr was buoyant about birthday celebrations. Read more on this news related to 'Inclement'
- The Flight Cancellation Survival Guide: Inclement Weather and Your Finances
NEW YORK ( MainStreet ) — It will happen to you. Flights get cancelled -- 559 at O’Hare Airport in Chicago on a Sunday in early October alone . Though the cause typically is bad weather, that O’Hare disaster was triggered by sabotage at the Federal Aviation Administration’s air traffic facility in Aurora, Ill. Anything can happen. Read more on this news related to 'Inclement'
- ALCS Game 3 Postponed Due to Inclement Weather
The American League Championship Series (ALCS) Game 3 between the Baltimore Orioles and Kansas City Royals was postponed to Tuesday, Oct. 14. The game was originally scheduled for Monday, but... Read more on this news related to 'Inclement'