Inclement Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- used of persons or behavior; showing no clemency or mercy; "the harse sentence of an inclement judge"
- (of weather of climate) physically severe
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Inclement'?
Words and phrases related to 'Inclement'
Inclement Sample Sentences in News
- The 100 "Inclement Weather" Review: Seeing Is Believing
The 100 S02E02: "Inclement Weather" For a road that's been traveled many times before, The 100 continues to find new ways to break ground and surprise even the most vigilant viewers. "Inclement Weather" did everything it could to make Clarke doubt her instincts about the people of Mount Weather, and it nearly worked—she crumpled up her ma Read more on this news related to 'Inclement'
- Residents, employees have options during inclement weather
Inclement weather information that forces the closure of U.S. Army Garrison Fort Belvoir will be available to those who work on post several hours before they are supposed to leave or report for work. Read more on this news related to 'Inclement'
- ETSU preparing for inclement weather conditions
ETSU plans to implement its emergency preparedness plan this week if weather conditions worsen. Read more on this news related to 'Inclement'