Inchoate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- only partly in existence; imperfectly formed; "incipient civil disorder"; "an incipient tumor"; "a vague inchoate idea"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Inchoate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Inchoate'
- Inchoate offense: An inchoate offense, inchoate offence, preliminary crime, or inchoate crime is a crime of preparing for or seeking to commit another crime ...
- Inchoate lien: An Inchoate lien is a lien in which the terms or procedures remain undefined or unfinished This type of lien is easily vacated or revoked ...
- Inchoate offences in English law: Inchoate offences in English law are offences in England and Wales that cover illegal acts which have yet to be committed, primarily ...
Words and phrases related to 'Inchoate'
Inchoate Sample Sentences in News
- Movie Review: The Beautifully Filmed Memphis Doesn’t Add Up to Much
Tim Sutton’s much-ballyhooed drama Memphis is a groping, inchoate mood piece about a groping, inchoate artist, a blues musician named Willis (Willis Earl Beal) whose creative drought is corroding his soul. A few years back he was blazing, but the songs no longer come on command. So Willis drifts around ... More » Read more on this news related to 'Inchoate'
- Letter: Pitts' column was incendiary drivel
Leonard Pitts Jr.'s column "Riots in Ferguson a scream of inchoate rage" (Reading Eagle, Aug. 20) went too far.His attempt to justify the violence and looting in Ferguson, Mo., was nothing more than incendiary drivel. Read more on this news related to 'Inchoate'