Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Impractical'
Impractical Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- not practical; not workable or not given to practical matters; "refloating the ship proved impractical because of the expense"; "he is intelligent but too impractical for commercial work" [ant: practical]
- not practical or realizable; speculative; "airy theories about socioeconomic improvement"; "visionary schemes for getting rich" [syn: airy, visionary, Laputan]
- Impractical \Im*prac"ti*cal\, a.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Impractical'
- Mission: Impractical: Mission: Impractical is a BBC Books original novel written by David A. McIntee and based on the long-running British science fiction ...
- The Impractical Joker: The Impractical Joker is a 1937 Fleischer Studios animated short film starring Betty Boop . Synopsis: Betty Boop is baking a cake, when ...
Words and phrases related to 'Impractical'