Impractical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not practical; not workable or not given to practical matters; "refloating the ship proved impractical because of the expense"; "he is intelligent but too impractical for commercial work"
- not practical or realizable; speculative; "airy theories about socioeconomic improvement"; "visionary schemes for getting rich"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Impractical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Impractical'
- The Impractical Joker: Friends episode, see The Impractical Joker (Garfield and Friends). Not to be confused with Impractical Jokers. The Impractical Joker is a 1937 Fleischer
- Impractical Jokers: For the British television series, see Impractical Jokers UK. Impractical Jokers is an American hidden camera-practical joke reality series that
- Impractical Jokers UK: Impractical Jokers. Impractical Jokers UK is the British version of the American hidden camera-practical joke reality television series, Impractical Jokers
- Mission: Impractical: Mission: Impractical is a BBC Books original novel written by David A. McIntee and based on the long-running British science fiction television series
- List of Impractical Jokers UK episodes: Impractical Jokers UK is a British hidden camera-practical joke reality television series that premiered on BBC Three on 15 November 2012. It follows
- List of Impractical Jokers episodes: Impractical Jokers is an American hidden camera-practical joke reality television series that premiered on TruTV on December 15, 2011. It follows the
Words and phrases related to 'Impractical'