Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Impractical'
Impractical Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- not practical; not workable or not given to practical matters; "refloating the ship proved impractical because of the expense"; "he is intelligent but too impractical for commercial work" [ant: practical]
- not practical or realizable; speculative; "airy theories about socioeconomic improvement"; "visionary schemes for getting rich" [syn: airy, visionary, Laputan]
- Impractical \Im*prac"ti*cal\, a.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Impractical'
- Mission: Impractical: Mission: Impractical is a BBC Books original novel written by David A. McIntee and based on the long-running British science fiction ...
- The Impractical Joker: The Impractical Joker is a 1937 Fleischer Studios animated short film starring Betty Boop . Synopsis: Betty Boop is baking a cake, when ...
Words and phrases related to 'Impractical'
Impractical Sample Sentences in News
- Impractical Jokers Take On Westbury
TruTV’s Impractical Jokers Tour will bring their practical jokes back to Long Island at the Theatre at Westbury Saturday, March 8. Ticketholders can look forward to their standup, improvisational-style performance. The cast plays much of its material off the crowd, riffing with the audience as they tell stories of the road and day-to-day life. Fans of the Imprac Read more on this news related to 'Impractical'
- Social Security tax unfair and impractical
An entire generation of middle-income savers has been hoodwinked by federal tax policy in a true "give with one hand, take with the other" gesture. Congress voted, in 1983, to start taxing Social Security benefits. During the same period, workers were encouraged to participate in defined contribution retirement plans and Individual Retirement Accounts. [ Read more on this news related to 'Impractical'
- Joel Dommett, Practical Joker, The Basement, City Screen, York, March 10
After co-starring in two series of BBC Three’s Impractical Jokers, comedian Joel Dommett is on the road in his debut stand-up tour, Practical Joker. He will be seeking revenge on a school enemy and doing some nun-chucks in the process, as CHARLES HUTCHINSON learns. Read more on this news related to 'Impractical'