Impose Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- impose something unpleasant; "The principal visited his rage on the students"
- impose and collect; "levy a fine"
- compel to behave in a certain way; "Social relations impose courtesy"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Impose'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Impose'
- Super Impose: Super Impose (5 October 1984 – 23 March 2007) was a New Zealand-bred Thoroughbred racehorse who was inducted into the Australian Racing Hall of Fame. In
Words and phrases related to 'Impose'
Impose Sample Sentences in News
- Brazil Economists Cut GDP and Raise Inflation Forecasts for 2015
Brazil's Finance Minister-Designate Joaquim Levy has vowed to impose more rigorous fiscal discipline in a bid to restore confidence and reignite activity. Read more on this news related to 'Impose'
- Government may impose dumping duty on Chinese graphite electrodes
DGAD has said the electrodes have been entered into the Indian market from China at prices less than their normal values. Read more on this news related to 'Impose'
- Canada 'crazy' to impose oil, gas rules alone now: PM
By Randall Palmer OTTAWA (Reuters) - Prime Minister Stephen Harper said on Tuesday it would be crazy for Canada to impose regulations on the oil and gas industry to reduce greenhouse gases without simultaneous action from the United States, given the steep decline in oil prices. "Under the current circumstances in the oil and gas sector, it would be crazy, it Read more on this news related to 'Impose'