Impose Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- impose something unpleasant; "The principal visited his rage on the students"
- impose and collect; "levy a fine"
- compel to behave in a certain way; "Social relations impose courtesy"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Impose'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Impose'
- Super Impose: Super Impose (5 October 1984 – 23 March 2007 was a New Zealand -bred Thoroughbred racehorse who was inducted into the Australia n Racing ...
- To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act to extend through 2018 the authority of the Federal Election Commission to impose civil money penalties on the basis of a schedule of penalties (H.R. 3487; 113th Congress): (FEC) to impose civil money penalties on the basis of a schedule of penalties established and published by the Commission, to expand such ...
Words and phrases related to 'Impose'