Implied Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- indicated by necessary connotation though not expressed directly; "gave silent consent"; "a tacit agreement"; "the understood provisos of a custody agreement"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Implied'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Implied'
- Implied powers: Implied powers, in the United States, are those powers authorized by the Constitution that, while not stated, seem to be implied by powers expressly stated
- Implied warranty: They include an implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, an implied warranty of merchantability for products, implied warranty of workmanlike
- Implied-in-fact contract: An implied-in-fact contract is a form of an implied contract formed by non-verbal conduct, rather than by explicit words. The United States Supreme Court
- Implied repeal: abrogant". Implied repeal is to be contrasted with the express repeal of legislation by the legislative body. Under United States law, "implied repeal" is
- Implied cause of action: Implied cause of action is a term used in United States statutory and constitutional law for circumstances when a court will determine that a law that
- Implied consent: of merely "implied". Main article: Spousal rape In many common law jurisdictions, a couple who married were deemed to have given "implied consent" to
- Implied Bill of Rights: underpinning for the claim of an i