Immobilise Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- cause to be unable to move; "The sudden storm immobilized the traffic"
- prohibit the conversion or use of (assets); "Blocked funds"; "Freeze the assets of this hostile government"
- convert (assets) into fixed capital
- make defenseless
- to hold fast or prevent from moving; "The child was pinned under the fallen tree"
- hold as reserve or withdraw from circulation; of capital
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Immobilise'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Immobilise'
- Immobiliser: An immobiliser or immobilizer is an electronic security device fitted to an automobile that prevents the engine from running unless the ...