Iconic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- relating to or having the characteristics on an icon
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Iconic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Iconic'
- Dungeons & Dragons iconic characters: The iconic characters in Dungeons & Dragons are a series of characters developed for the 3rd edition of the Dungeons & Dragons role- ...
- Iconicity: In functional- cognitive linguistics , as well as in semiotics , iconicity is the ... Iconic principles: Quantity principle: conceptual ...
- Iconic (EP): Iconic EP is an extended play (EP) by Swedish duo Icona Pop . It was released by TEN on 1 August 2012 in Sweden, and 2013 in the United ...
Iconic Sample Sentences in News
- Iconic 'Easy Rider' bike to be sold at auction
Los Angeles (AFP) - The iconic Harley-Davidson motorbike ridden by Peter Fonda in the 1969 classic "Easy Rider" is to go under the hammer in California, and auctioneers predict it will make at least $1 million. Read more on this news related to 'Iconic'
- Iconic Pabst Beer Brands Sold To Russian Company
Pabst Brewing Co., with its famous Blue Ribbon, Old Milwaukee and Schlitz labels, is being acquired by Russian brewer Oasis Beverages for an undisclosed sum. Read more on this news related to 'Iconic'
- Gotham Exclusive Sneak Peek: Watch the Iconic Moment Gordon Meets Bruce and Alfred
There are quite a few iconic moments in the Batman franchise. But for Fox's new prequel series Gotham, there's one scene that sets the stage for all of those future instances to come. On the Set: Behind the scenes at Gotham Based on the DC Comics characters, the series explores the origin story of James Gordon (Benjamin McKenzie), a detective in the Read more on this news related to 'Iconic'