Hydro Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hydro'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hydro'
- Hydro: source Hydro, Oklahoma, United States Hydro, Ontario, Canada In Australia: Snowy Hydro Hydro Tasmania In Canada BC Hydro, British Columbia Hydro-Québec
- Hydroelectricity: source of renewable electricity. The average cost of electricity from a hydro station larger than 10 megawatts is 3 to 5 U.S. cents per kilowatt-hour
- Scottish Hydro Electric: Scottish Hydro plc (Scottish company number SC117119) was a Public Electricity Supplier formed on 1 August 1989 after a change of name from North of Scotland
- Norsk Hydro: Norsk Hydro ASA is a Norwegian aluminium and renewable energy company, headquartered in Oslo. Hydro is one of the largest aluminium companies worldwide
- Gyeongju Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power FC: Gyeongju Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power FC are a South Korean soccer team based in Gyeongju. They currently compete in the Korea National League. They are
- Hydro Tasmania: Hydro Tasmania, known for most of its history as The Hydro, is the government owned enterprise which is the predominant electricity generator in the state
- The SSE Hydro: The SSE Hydro is an arena located in Glasgow, Scotland, on the site of the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC). The arena has a capacity
- Nehoiaşu Hydro Power Plant: Nehoiaşu Hydro Power Plant is a large power plant on the Bâsca Mare River or simply Bâsca River situated in Romania. The project was started in 1998 and
Hydro Sample Sentences in News
- Hydro One responding to outages caused by high winds
TORONTO , Nov. 24, 2014 /CNW/ - Hydro One's crews across south western Ontario are responding to outages caused by high winds today. Currently there are 100 outages with approximately 26,000 customers ... Read more on this news related to 'Hydro'
- Manitoba Hydro to begin expropriating hold-out landowners for Bipole III
Manitoba Hydro says it has nailed down 90 per cent of the route for the planned Bipole III transmission line. Read more on this news related to 'Hydro'
- Hydro One restores power to 67,000 customers; over 20,000 remain without power
TORONTO , Nov. 25, 2014 /CNW/ - Hydro One continues to restore power to the remaining 20,000 customers affected by yesterday's windstorm; however some customers will remain without power overnight. "We ... Read more on this news related to 'Hydro'