Hydro Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hydro'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hydro'
- Hydro: source Hydro, Oklahoma, United States Hydro, Ontario, Canada In Australia: Snowy Hydro Hydro Tasmania In Canada BC Hydro, British Columbia Hydro-Québec
- Hydroelectricity: source of renewable electricity. The average cost of electricity from a hydro station larger than 10 megawatts is 3 to 5 U.S. cents per kilowatt-hour
- Scottish Hydro Electric: Scottish Hydro plc (Scottish company number SC117119) was a public electricity supplier formed on 1 August 1989 after a change of name from North of Scotland
- Norsk Hydro: Norsk Hydro ASA is a Norwegian aluminium and renewable energy company, headquartered in Oslo. Hydro is one of the largest aluminium companies worldwide
- Gyeongju Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power FC: Gyeongju Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power FC are a South Korean soccer team based in Gyeongju. They currently compete in the Korea National League. They are
- Hydro Tasmania: Hydro Tasmania, known for most of its history as The Hydro, is the government owned enterprise which is the predominant electricity generator in the state
- Râul Mare Hydroelectric Power Station: Râul Mare Hydro Power Plant is a large power plant on Râul Mare River, a river situated in Romania. The project was started and finished in the 1980s
- Nehoiașu Hydro Power Plant: Nehoiaşu Hydro Power Plant is a large power plant on the Bâsca Mare River or simply Bâsca River situated in Romania. The project was started in 1998 and
Hydro Sample Sentences in News
- Kyocera Hydro Life (T-Mobile)
The Kyocera Hydro Life on T-Mobile is an inexpensive phone for the accident-prone, but you give up a lot in terms of performance to meet this price point. Read more on this news related to 'Hydro'
- Hydro works on different section of Bipole III
Manitoba Hydro crews started cutting another section of the Bipole III transmission line south of The Pas Monday in an effort to avoid a confrontation with First Nation protesters. “It’s a 200-kilometre stretch and there’s a lot of area for us to work on and we’re going Read more on this news related to 'Hydro'
- Winter storm in the Northeastern U.S. - 75 Hydro-Québec crews en route towards the greater Boston area
MONTREAL, Jan. 26, 2015 /CNW Telbec/ - About 180 Hydro-Québec employees, including 150 line workers, as well as technical and logistics personnel are currently en route towards the greater Boston area. National Grid is the utility that has asked Hydro-Québec to come and lend a hand to its teams due to the winter storm expected to hit the region as of Monday eve Read more on this news related to 'Hydro'