Hydro Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hydro'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hydro'
- Hydro: Ontario Hydro Hydro One Hydro Ottawa Toronto Hydro Specific to other provinces: BC Hydro, British Columbia Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro Hydro-Québec
- Hydroelectricity: source of renewable electricity. The average cost of electricity from a hydro station larger than 10 megawatts is 3 to 5 U.S. cents per kilowatt-hour
- Scottish Hydro Electric: Scottish Hydro plc (Scottish company number SC117119) was a public electricity supplier formed on 1 August 1989 after a change of name from North of Scotland
- Hydro Tasmania: 'Hydro Tasmania, known for most of its history as the Hydro-Electric Commission or The Hydro, is the government owned enterprise which is the predominant
- The SSE Hydro: The SSE Hydro is an arena located in Glasgow, Scotland, on the site of the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC). The arena has a capacity
- Nehoiașu Hydro Power Plant: Nehoiaşu Hydro Power Plant is a large power plant on the Bâsca Mare River or simply Bâsca River situated in Romania. The project was started in 1998 and
- Râul Mare Hydroelectric Power Station: Râul Mare Hydro Power Plant is a large power plant on Râul Mare River, a river situated in Romania. The project was started and finished in the 1980s
- Hydro-Québec Building: The Hydro-Québec Building (French: Édifice Hydro-Québec) in Montreal, Quebec, Canada stands at 110 metres (360 ft) with 27 floors. Completed in 1962, it