Hydro Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hydro'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hydro'
- Hydro: Ontario Hydro Hydro One Hydro Ottawa Toronto Hydro Specific to other provinces: BC Hydro, British Columbia Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro Hydro-Québec
- Hydro-Québec: Hydro-Québec is a public utility that manages the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in Quebec. In 2011, electricity accounted for
- Hydro One: Hydro One Limited is an electricity transmission and distribution utility serving the Canadian province of Ontario. Hydro One traces its history to the
- Norsk Hydro: Norsk Hydro ASA (often referred to as just Hydro) is a Norwegian aluminium and renewable energy company, headquartered in Oslo. Hydro is one of the largest
- Hydro Tasmania: Hydro Tasmania, known for most of its history as the Hydro-Electric Commission or The Hydro, is the trading name of the Hydro-Electric Corporation, a
- Ontario Hydro: Ontario Hydro, established in 1906 as the Hydro-Electric Power Commission of Ontario, was a publicly owned electricity utility in the Province of Ontario
- Manitoba Hydro: Manitoba Hydro is the electric power and natural gas utility in the province of Manitoba, Canada. Founded in 1961, it is a provincial Crown Corporation
- The SSE Hydro: The SSE Hydro is a multi-purpose indoor arena located within the Scottish Event Campus in Glasgow, Scotland. The arena is named after its main sponsor
- Pacific Hydro: Pacific Hydro is a renewable energy company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. It is owned by China's State Power Investment Corporation. The company
- Snowy Hydro: Snowy Hydro Limited is an electricity generation and retailing company in Australia that owns, manages, and maintains the Snowy Mountains Hydro-electric