Hydro Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hydro'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hydro'
- Hydro: Ontario Hydro Hydro One Hydro Ottawa Toronto Hydro Specific to other provinces: BC Hydro, British Columbia Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro Hydro-Québec
- Hydroelectricity: source of renewable electricity. The average cost of electricity from a hydro station larger than 10 megawatts is 3 to 5 U.S. cents per kilowatt-hour
- Scottish Hydro Electric: Scottish Hydro plc (Scottish company number SC117119) was a public electricity supplier formed on 1 August 1989 after a change of name from North of Scotland
- The SSE Hydro: The SSE Hydro is a multi-purpose indoor arena located on the site of the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) in Glasgow, Scotland. The arena
- Pacific Hydro: Pacific Hydro is a renewable energy company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. It is owned by State Power Investment Corporation. The company was
- Râul Mare Hydroelectric Power Station: Râul Mare Hydro Power Plant is a large power plant on Râul Mare River, a river situated in Romania. The project was started and finished in the 1980s
- Nehoiașu Hydro Power Plant: Nehoiaşu Hydro Power Plant is a large power plant on the Bâsca Mare River or simply Bâsca River situated in Romania. The project was started in 1998 and