Hing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hing'
- Hing: Hing may refer to: Asafoetida, a spice derived from the plant Ferula assa-foetida Hing Tong (1922–2007), American mathematician Kwan Tak Hing (1905–1996)
- Tai Hing (North) Stop: Tai Hing (North) (Chinese: 大興（北）) is a MTR Light Rail stop located on the ground at Tai Fong Street (Chinese: 大方街) near Shi Hui Wen Secondary School (Chinese:
- Tai Hing (South) Stop: Tai Hing (South) (Chinese: 大興（南）站) is a MTR Light Rail stop located on the ground at Tai Fong Street (Chinese: 大方街) near Tai Hing Shopping Centre (Chinese:
- Kwai Hing Station: Kwai Hing station is an elevated railway station on the Tsuen Wan Line of Hong Kong MTR system. It is named after the nearest public housing estate, and
- Shun Hing Square: Shun Hing Square (Chinese: 信兴广场), also named "Diwang Building" (Chinese: 地王大厦) in Shenzhen, is a 384-metre-tall (1,260 ft) skyscraper in Shenzhen, Guangdong
- Wo Hing Society Hall: The Wo Hing Society Hall is a building located at 858 Front Street in the Lahaina Historic District in Lahaina, Hawaii. Built around 1912, it served the
- Wong Kwok-hing: Wong Kwok-hing, BBS, MH (simplified Chinese: 王国兴; traditional Chinese: 王國興, born 29 March 1949, Haiphong, Vietnam) is a Hong Kong trade unionist and a
- Bruce Man-Son-Hing: Bruce Man-Son-Hing (born April 13, 1964) is a former professional tennis player from the United States. Man-Son-Hing, who is of Chinese descent, was
- Po Hing Fong: Po Hing Fong (Chinese: 普慶坊) is a street in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. It is also a cul-de-sac. In recent years, it has transformed into a new funky neighborhood