Hing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hing'
- Hing: Hing may refer to: Asafoetida, a spice derived from the plant Ferula assa-foetida Hing Tong (1922–2007), American mathematician Kwan Tak Hing (1905–1996)
- Tai Hing (South) Stop: Tai Hing (South) (Chinese: 大興 (南)) is an at-grade MTR Light Rail stop located at Tai Fong Street near Tai Hing Shopping Centre, Tai Hing Estate, in Tuen
- Tai Hing (North) Stop: Tai Hing (North) (Chinese: 大興 (北)) is an at-grade MTR Light Rail stop located at Tai Fong Street near Shi Hui Wen Secondary School, Tai Hing Estate, in
- Hip Hing Construction: Hip Hing Construction Company Limited (Chinese: 協興建築有限公司) is a main contractor in Hong Kong undertaking various types of building and civil engineering
- Kwai Hing Station: Kwai Hing (Chinese: 葵興) is an elevated railway station on the Tsuen Wan Line of Hong Kong MTR system. It is named after the nearest public housing estate
- Chong Hing Bank: Chong Hing Bank (Chinese: 創興銀行; SEHK: 1111) is a bank founded in Hong Kong in 1948. On November 29, 2006, the shareholders of the Liu Chong Hing Bank agreed
- Tai Hing Estate: The Tai Hing Estate (Chinese: 大興邨) is the second public housing estate and the oldest existing public housing estate in Tuen Mun, New Territories, Hong
- Li hing mui: Not to be confused with Lihing, a type of rice wine from Borneo. Li hing mui (Chinese: 旅行梅; Jyutping: leoi5 hang4 mui4) is salty dried plum. In most
- Wo Hing Society Hall: The Wo Hing Society Hall is a building located at 858 Front Street in the Lahaina Historic District in Lahaina, Hawaii. Built around 1912, it served the
- Wong Kwok-hing: Wong Kwok-hing BBS MH (Chinese: 王國興, Vietnamese : Vương Quốc Hưng ; born 29 March 1949, Haiphong, North Vietnam) is a Hong Kong trade unionist and a former