Harim Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Harim'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Harim'
- Harim Mountains: Ḥārim Mountains (Arabic: جبال حارم [d͡ʒiˈbæːl ˈħaːrim]) are highlands in the north of Idlib Governorate in northwestern Syria. The mountains are located
- Battle of Harim: The Battle of Harim (Harenc) was fought on 12 August 1164 between the forces of Nur ad-Din Zangi and a combined army from the County of Tripoli, the Principality
- Nes Harim: Nes Harim (Hebrew: נֵס הָרִים, lit. Mountain Banner) is a moshav in Israel, eight kilometers from Jerusalem. "The name ... derives from Isaiah, XVIII
- Mohamed Mouloud Harim: Mohamed Mouloud Harim (born November 8, 1985 in Tizi Ouzou) is an Algerian football player who is currently playing as a midfielder for MC Saïda in the
Harim Sample Sentences in News
- Melody Forest Camp Will Be Back In September!
The event is planned by Yoon Jong Shin’s Mystic Entertainment and it started its first show last year with a slogan ‘The only pop festival in Korea that everyone can enjoy in nature’. From the first show, as Kim Bum Soo, Park Jung Hyun, Yoon Jong Shin, IU, Kim Yerim, Park Ji Yoon, Jung Yup, Park Joo Won, Choi Baek Ho, Eco Bridge, Ra.D, Fly To The Sky, Harim, Read more on this news related to 'Harim'