Harim Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Harim'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Harim'
- Harim Mountains: Ḥārim Mountains (Arabic: جبال حارم [d͡ʒiˈbæːl ˈħaːrim]) are highlands in the north of Idlib Governorate in northwestern Syria. The mountains are located
- Battle of Harim: The Battle of Harim (Harenc) was fought on 12 August 1164 between the forces of Nur ad-Din Zangi and a combined army from the County of Tripoli, the Principality
- Nes Harim: Nes Harim (Hebrew: נֵס הָרִים, lit. Mountain Banner) is a moshav in Israel, eight kilometers from Jerusalem. "The name ... derives from Isaiah, XVIII
- Mohamed Mouloud Harim: Mohamed Mouloud Harim (born November 8, 1985 in Tizi Ouzou) is an Algerian football player who is currently playing as a midfielder for MC Saïda in the
Harim Sample Sentences in News
- Korean chicken mogul buys Napoleon hat for his 'spirit'
The self-made South Korean chicken mogul who bought a hat worn by Napoleon for $2.2 million said on Tuesday he saw the French emperor as a mentor and kindred spirit, and would have happily paid more. "I can understand and relate to many passages of his life," Kim Hong-Kuk, the 57-year-old founder and chairman of the poultry giant Harim Group, told AFP. T Read more on this news related to 'Harim'