Harim Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Harim'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Harim'
- Battle of Harim: The Battle of Harim (Harenc) was fought on 12 August 1164 between the forces of Nur ad-Din Zangi and a combined army from the County of ...
- Harim Mountains: Ḥārim Mountains. (جبال حارم d͡ʒiˈbæːl ˈħaːrim. are highlands in the north of Idlib Governorate in northwestern Syria . ...
- Nes Harim: Nes Harim (נֵס הָרִים, lit. Mountain Banner) is a moshav in Israel , eight kilometers from Jerusalem "The name ... derives from ...
- Mohamed Mouloud Harim: Mohamed Mouloud Harim (born November 8, 1985 in Tizi Ouzou ) is an Algeria n football player who is currently playing as a midfielder for ...
Harim Sample Sentences in News
- Allen Harim buys Millsboro plant
Allen Harim announced the company has purchased the former Vlasic pickle processing facility in Millsboro from Pinnacle Foods, but a plan to convert the large facility into a poultry-processing plant may be on hold. Original plans for the facility included an investment of up to $100 million to modernize and retool the former pickle plant to establish a poultry-pr Read more on this news related to 'Harim'
- Allen Harim Now Owners Of Former Millsboro Vlasic Pickle Plant
MILLSBORO, Del. - Allen Harim now owns the former Vlasic pickle plant in Millsboro, but some residents opposed to plans for a chicken plant are frustrated that they are just recently hearing about it. Read more on this news related to 'Harim'
- Judge hears Allen Harim appeal
Millsboro residents packed a Sussex County courtroom as opponents of a proposed chicken processing plant sought to overturn a permit that allows the plant to move forward Richard Abbott, attorney for Protecting Our Indian River, argued before Delaware Superior Court Judge Richard Stokes Oct. 13 that the Sussex County Board of Adjustment failed to solicit and obtai Read more on this news related to 'Harim'