Harim Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Harim'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Harim'
- Battle of Harim: The Battle of Harim (Harenc) was fought on 12 August 1164 between the forces of Nur ad-Din Zangi and a combined army from the County of ...
- Harim Mountains: Ḥārim Mountains. (جبال حارم d͡ʒiˈbæːl ˈħaːrim. are highlands in the north of Idlib Governorate in northwestern Syria . ...
- Nes Harim: Nes Harim (נֵס הָרִים, lit. Mountain Banner) is a moshav in Israel , eight kilometers from Jerusalem "The name ... derives from ...
- Mohamed Mouloud Harim: Mohamed Mouloud Harim (born November 8, 1985 in Tizi Ouzou ) is an Algeria n football player who is currently playing as a midfielder for ...
Harim Sample Sentences in News
- Judge hears Allen Harim appeal
Millsboro residents packed a Sussex County courtroom as opponents of a proposed chicken processing plant sought to overturn a permit that allows the plant to move forward Richard Abbott, attorney for Protecting Our Indian River, argued before Delaware Superior Court Judge Richard Stokes Oct. 13 that the Sussex County Board of Adjustment failed to solicit and obtai Read more on this news related to 'Harim'
- Big Step For Allen Harim Millsboro Plant Now In A Judge's Hands
MILLSBORO, Del. – Millsboro residents who do not want a chicken plant in town are not going quietly. Read more on this news related to 'Harim'
- Progrem gaid
Detecting timezone... Yu gat samting blong toktok long en long wanem samting yu harim displa taim? Read more on this news related to 'Harim'