Harim Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Harim'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Harim'
- Harim Mountains: Ḥārim Mountains (Arabic: جبال حارم [d͡ʒiˈbæːl ˈħaːrim]) are highlands in the north of Idlib Governorate in northwestern Syria. The mountains are located
- Battle of Harim: The Battle of Harim (Harenc) was fought on 12 August 1164 near Artah between the forces of Nur ad-Din Zangi and a combined army from the County of Tripoli
- Nes Harim: Nes Harim (Hebrew: נֵס הָרִים, lit. Mountain Banner) is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Judean foothills near Beit Shemesh and eight kilometers
- Mohamed Mouloud Harim: Mohamed Mouloud Harim (born November 8, 1985 in Tizi Ouzou) is an Algerian football player who is currently playing as a midfielder for MC Saïda in the
- Charim: Charim may refer to: List of minor biblical figures#Harim Charim, Uttaradit, Thailand