Harim Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Harim'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Harim'
- Harim Mountains: Ḥārim Mountains (Arabic: جبال حارم [d͡ʒiˈbæːl ˈħaːrim]) are highlands in the north of Idlib Governorate in northwestern Syria. The mountains are located
- Battle of Harim: The Battle of Harim (Harenc) was fought on 12 August 1164 between the forces of Nur ad-Din Zangi and a combined army from the County of Tripoli, the Principality
- Nes Harim: Nes Harim (Hebrew: נֵס הָרִים, lit. Mountain Banner) is a moshav in Israel, eight kilometers from Jerusalem. "The name ... derives from Isaiah, XVIII
- Mohamed Mouloud Harim: Mohamed Mouloud Harim (born November 8, 1985 in Tizi Ouzou) is an Algerian football player who is currently playing as a midfielder for MC Saïda in the
Harim Sample Sentences in News
- Korean chicken mogul buys Napoleon hat for his 'spirit'
The chairman of poultry giant Harim Group, Kim Hong-kuk, who shelled out US$2.2 million for one of Napoleon's two-pointed hats, said he sees the French emperor as a guiding "spirit" for modern entrepreneurs. Read more on this news related to 'Harim'
- Allen Harim Now Owners Of Former Millsboro Vlasic Pickle Plant
MILLSBORO, Del. - Allen Harim now owns the former Vlasic pickle plant in Millsboro, but some residents opposed to plans for a chicken plant are frustrated that they are just recently hearing about it. Read more on this news related to 'Harim'