Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Hardships'
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hardships'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hardships'
- Hardships!: Hardships! is an album by Jenny Wilson , released in 2009. Track listing ": "The Path" – 5:19" "Like a Fading Rainbow" – 3:47" "Clattering Hooves ...
- The Queen of Hardships: The Queen of Hardships (sometimes credited as Queen of Hardships) is the 13th studio album by cantopop singer Prudence Liew . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Hardships'
Hardships Sample Sentences in News
- Pride in a forgotten place where Mandela once lived
In the former township of Alexandra, residents set aside their hardships to remember an icon. Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'
- Repeated hardships can't dampen family's 'jolly spirit'
Last year, High-tower lost her job of 14 years as a supervisor of medical records. Three months ago, her unemployment benefits were suspended. Donte's mother died from brain cancer before the boy's first birthday, Hightower said. The gift assistance "is a major relief," said Ware, who lost his job at Kroger in September. Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'
- #Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 Malaysian awards* Success does not come without ...
HAVING endured hardships during his childhood, Dialog Group Bhd founder Dr Ngau Boon Keat learned to survive and not take things for granted. With this engraved i Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'