Hardships Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hardships'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hardships'
- The Queen of Hardships: The Queen of Hardships (sometimes credited as Queen of Hardships) is the 13th studio album by cantopop singer Prudence Liew. This album marks the first
- Hardships!: Hardships! is an album by Jenny Wilson, released in 2009. "The Path" – 5:19 "Like a Fading Rainbow" – 3:47 "Clattering Hooves" – 4:43 "The Wooden Chair"
Hardships Sample Sentences in News
- Not by bread alone: Russians urged to go without for Putin
Eat less, use beetroot instead of lipstick, swap French lingerie for Russian-made cotton panties and remember that hardships are a test from God. These and other tips are being offered to Russians by lawmakers, top policy makers and the Russian Orthodox Church as the gravity of the economic crisis sinks in and prices soar. The country pulled through great hardship Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'
- In Russia, crisis deepens slide in living standards for pensioners
By Elizabeth Piper MOSCOW (Reuters) - For Boris Lisitsyn, Russia's financial crisis means less meat, cheese and sausage - hardships the 86-year-old says won't kill him anytime soon. Russia's pensioners were once seen as "people we just needed to support" one government official said. Their loyalty is now being tested by a financial crisis tri Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'
- Do it for Putin: Economic Crisis On, Russians Asked to Cut Frills, Eat Less
Eat less, use beetroot instead of lipstick, swap French lingerie for Russian-made cotton panties and remember that hardships are a test from God. Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'