Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Hardships'
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hardships'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hardships'
- Hardships!: Hardships! is an album by Jenny Wilson , released in 2009. Track listing ": "The Path" – 5:19" "Like a Fading Rainbow" – 3:47" "Clattering Hooves ...
- The Queen of Hardships: The Queen of Hardships (sometimes credited as Queen of Hardships) is the 13th studio album by cantopop singer Prudence Liew . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Hardships'
Hardships Sample Sentences in News
- Japan has record deficit, lowers growth estimate
Japan racked up a record current account deficit in January, and lowered its growth estimate for the October-December quarter Monday in the latest sign of hardships for the world's third-largest economy. ... Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'
- Program helps Habitat homeowner keep house after several hardships
When Scott Frye and his wife Jerrie Lou moved into their brand new Habitat for Humanity home on Fuller Court in 2002, it was like a dream come true for the couple. Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'
- Native Hoosier returns to share tale of a river trip honoring his late brother
It's a story of deprivations and hardships, broken ribs and near-drownings. But mostly it's a love story. Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'