Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Hardships'
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hardships'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hardships'
- Hardships!: Hardships! is an album by Jenny Wilson , released in 2009. Track listing ": "The Path" – 5:19" "Like a Fading Rainbow" – 3:47" "Clattering Hooves ...
- The Queen of Hardships: The Queen of Hardships (sometimes credited as Queen of Hardships) is the 13th studio album by cantopop singer Prudence Liew . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Hardships'
Hardships Sample Sentences in News
- New allowance aims to ease hardships sailors, Marines endure on long deployments
Known as Hardship Duty Pay-Tempo, the allowance applies to all active-duty and reserve troops on operational deployments of more than 220 days. It is prorated at $16.50 for every day over the threshold, with a cap of $495 a month. Authorized by Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus this summer for a span of two years, the incentive officially went into effect Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'
- Navy, Marine Corps approve new pay for long deployments
Sailors and Marines deployed longer than 220 days in a row are to start receiving a new op tempo pay intended to reward them for the hardships of serving through an extended deployment. Hardship Duty Pay-Tempo is to be paid out at a rate of $16.50 a day for each day a service member is deployed beyond 220 days, up to a monthly rate of $495, according to new figure Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'
- Customers facing hardships in transactions as banks brace for ATM fee switch
Customers facing hardships in transactions as banks brace for ATM fee switch Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'