Hardships Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hardships'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hardships'
- The Queen of Hardships: The Queen of Hardships (sometimes credited as Queen of Hardships) is the 13th studio album by cantopop singer Prudence Liew. This album marks the first
- Hardships!: Hardships! is an album by Jenny Wilson, released in 2009. "The Path" – 5:19 "Like a Fading Rainbow" – 3:47 "Clattering Hooves" – 4:43 "The Wooden Chair"
Hardships Sample Sentences in News
- ISIS deals with financial hardships
Recently, ISIS has been dealing with financial hardships—here's how it is dealing with it, the Financial Times reports. Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'
- Meijer 'Simply Cook' Book Gives Food-Pantry Customers A Hand
Even in a recovering economy and with the hardships of winter giving way to spring across the land, hunger remains a scourge. And one of the biggest challenges for those advancing "food security" for all is the mismatch between the ample resources that are actually available and the capability of anti-hunger forces to get enough food into the mouths of e Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'
- Hardships for Boko Haram refugees
CNN's Nima Elbagir sheds light on what life has become for those that fled Boko Haram and lost everything. Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'