Hardships Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hardships'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hardships'
- The Queen of Hardships: The Queen of Hardships (sometimes credited as Queen of Hardships) is the 13th studio album by cantopop singer Prudence Liew. This album marks the first
- Hardships!: Hardships! is an album by Jenny Wilson, released in 2009. "The Path" – 5:19 "Like a Fading Rainbow" – 3:47 "Clattering Hooves" – 4:43 "The Wooden Chair"
Hardships Sample Sentences in News
- Christmas Bureau gifts temper family’s hardships
A Charlotte mother says Christmas Bureau gifts temper life?s hardships… Click to Continue » Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'
- Despite Hardships, Man Spreads Holiday Cheer Through Downtown Salisbury
Despite hardships, Jim and his wife Angela, who's fighting thyroid cancer, say spreading joy is something everyone should be a part of. Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'
- West Milford resident sees hardships ahead if law changes
A West Milford resident is opposed to changing the law as it pertains to liquor licenses, predicting that changing the law will cause a great deal of hardship to families and current businesses. Read more on this news related to 'Hardships'