Hairspray Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Hairspray'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Hairspray'
- Hairspray: Hairspray may refer to: Hair spray, a personal grooming product Hairspray (1988 film), a film by John Waters Hairspray (1988 soundtrack), the film's soundtrack
- Hairspray (2007 film): For the 1988 film of the same name, see Hairspray (1988 film). Hairspray is a 2007 American musical romantic comedy film based on the 2002 Broadway musical
- Hairspray: The School Musical: Hairspray: The School Musical is a 2008 reality TV series, broadcast on Sky1 in the UK, charting the development of a comprehensive school's production
- Hairspray (musical): For other uses, see Hairspray (disambiguation). Hairspray is an American musical with music by Marc Shaiman, lyrics by Scott Wittman and Shaiman and a
- Hairspray (1988 soundtrack): Hairspray: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is a soundtrack of the 1988 John Waters film, Hairspray. It features one original song and rock and roll
- Hairspray (2007 soundtrack): Hairspray: Soundtrack to the Motion Picture is the soundtrack album for the 2007 New Line Cinema musical film Hairspray. The film is an adaptation of
- Hairspray (2002 album): Hairspray: Original Broadway Cast Recording is the cast album for the 2002 musical Hairspray. The show is an adaptation of the 1988 film of the same name
- Hairspray (1988 film): For the 2007 film of the same name, see Hairspray (2007 film) Hairspray is a 1988 American romantic musical comedy film written and directed by John Waters
- Hairspray Live!: Hairspray Live! is an upcoming live musical, based on the 2002 Broadway musical of the same name, which in turn is based on the 1988 musical film of the
- Ladies' Choice (song from Hairspray): "Ladies' Choice" is a song written for the 2007 film version of Hairspray. It is performed by Link (played by Zac Efron), with music and lyrics by Marc