Habakkuk Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an Old Testament book tellin Habakkuk''s prophecies
- a Hebrew minor prophet
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a Hebrew minor prophet ,
- an Old Testament book telling Habakkuk's prophecies
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Habakkuk'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Habakkuk'
- Habakkuk: This article is about Habakkuk, a biblical prophet. For other uses, see Habakkuk (disambiguation). Habakkuk (i/həˈbækək/ or i/ˈhæbəkʊk/; Hebrew: חֲבַקּוּק;
- Book of Habakkuk: The Book of Habakkuk is the eighth book of the 12 minor prophets of the Hebrew Bible. It is attributed to the prophet Habakkuk, and was probably composed
- John Habakkuk: uses, see Habakkuk (disambiguation). Sir (Hrothgar) John Habakkuk (13 May 1915 – 3 November 2002) was a British economic historian. Habakkuk was born
- Habakkuk Commentary: The Habakkuk Commentary or Pesher Habakkuk, labelled 1QpHab (Cave 1, Qumran, pesher, Habakkuk) was among the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered
- Habakkuk (disambiguation): Habakkuk was a biblical prophet, from which the name originates. The Book of Habakkuk is the book of the Hebrew Bible he is credited with writing. Habbakuk
- Project Habakkuk: Project Habakkuk or Habbakuk (spelling varies; see below) was a plan by the British during the Second World War to construct an aircraft carrier out of
- Habakkuk (fanzine): Habakkuk was a science fiction fanzine edited by Bill Donaho. It was nominated for the 1961, 1967 and 1995 Hugo Awards for Best Fanzine. Habakkuk (named