HASSAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'HASSAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'HASSAN'
- Hassan: Hassan, Hasan, Hassane, Haasana, Hassaan, Asan or Hasani may refer to: Hassan (given name), Arabic given name and a list of people with that given name
- Hassan El Kashief: Hassan El Kachief (Arabic: حسن الكشيف; born March 26, 1956) is a retired Sudanese athlete who competed in the sprints distances. Hassan El Kashief profile
- Hassan-i Sabbah: Hassan-i Sabbāh (Persian: حسن صباح; 1050s–1124) was a Nizārī Ismā‘īlī missionary who converted a community in the late 11th century in the heart of the
- Rashid bin El Hassan: Rashid bin El Hassan was born on May 20, 1979 in Amman, Jordan. His father is Prince Hassan bin Talal and his mother is Princess Sarvath El Hassan. Amman
- Muhammad Hassan: people named Muhammad Hassan include: Muhammad Hassan (Brunei) (reign 1582–1598 or 1601-1610), ninth Sultan of Brunei Muhammad Hassan (Taliban), an alleged
- 2000 Grand Prix Hassan II: The 2000 Grand Prix Hassan II was an Association of Tennis Professionals tennis tournament held in Casablanca, Morocco. The tournament was held from April
- Hassan II Golf Trophy: The Hassan II Golf Trophy is a golf tournament in Morocco presided by His Royal Highness Prince Moulay Rachid. It was held at the Royal Golf Dar Es Salam
- Prince Hassan bin Talal: Prince El Hassan bin Talal (Arabic: الحسن بن طلال) was born 20 March 1947 in Amman, as a member of the Jordanian royal family. Prince Hassan is the son
- 2001 Grand Prix Hassan II – Doubles: year. Michael Hill and Jeff Tarango won in the final 7–6(7–2), 6–3 against Pablo Albano and David Macpherson. 2001 Grand Prix Hassan II Doubles Draw
Meaning of the Name 'HASSAN'
- Meaning: Hausa of W. Africa name meaning "first born of twins."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male