HASSAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'HASSAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'HASSAN'
- Hassan: Hassan, Hasan, Hassane, Haasana, Hassaan, Asan or Hasani may refer to: Hassan (given name), Arabic given name and a list of people with that given name
- Prince Rashid bin Hassan: Rashid bin Hassan was born on May 20, 1979 in Amman, Jordan. His father is Prince Hassan bin Talal and his mother is Princess Sarvath El Hassan. Amman
- Hassan El Kashief: Hassan El Kachief (Arabic: حسن الكشيف; born March 26, 1956) is a retired Sudanese athlete who competed in the sprints distances. Hassan El Kashief profile
- Hassan-i Sabbah: Hassan-i Sabbāh (Persian: حسن صباح; 1050s–1124) was a Nizārī Ismā‘īlī missionary who converted a community in the late 11th century in the heart of the
- Muhammad Hassan: people named Muhammad Hassan include: Muhammad Hassan (Brunei) (reign 1582–1598 or 1601-1610), ninth Sultan of Brunei Muhammad Hassan (Taliban), an alleged
- Hassan II Golf Trophy: Agadir The Hassan II Golf Trophy is a golf tournament in Morocco hosted by His Royal Highness Prince Moulay Rachid. The tournament was named for his
- 2004 Grand Prix Hassan II: The 2004 Grand Prix Hassan II was an Association of Tennis Professionals tennis tournament held in Casablanca, Morocco. It was the 20th edition of the
- 2001 Grand Prix Hassan II – Doubles: year. Michael Hill and Jeff Tarango won in the final 7–6(7–2), 6–3 against Pablo Albano and David Macpherson. 2001 Grand Prix Hassan II Doubles Draw
- Hassan Muath Fallatah: Hassan Muath Fallatah (born January 27, 1986 in Saudi Arabia) is a footballer for Al-Shabab in the Saudi Premier League and the Saudi Arabia national team
- Alur, Hassan: Alur Taluk in Hassan district in the state of Karnataka India .It is 12km from Hassan City.Alur is a poorly developed taluk in Hassan district.Which
Meaning of the Name 'HASSAN'
- Meaning: Hausa of W. Africa name meaning "first born of twins."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male