HASSAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'HASSAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'HASSAN'
- Hassan: Hassan, Hasan, Hassane, Haasana, Hassaan, Asan, Hassun, Hasun Hassen, Hasson or Hasani may refer to Hassan (given name), Arabic given name and a list
- Hassan, Karnataka: Hassan is a city and the district headquarters of Hassan district in the Indian state of Karnataka. The town is situated 935 m above sea level with weather
- Steven Hassan: Steven Alan Hassan (born 1954) is an American licensed mental health counselor who has written on the subject of cults and published three books through
- Prince Hassan bin Talal: Prince Hassan bin Talal (Arabic: الحسن بن طلال, born 20 March 1947 in Amman), is a member of the Jordanian royal family. Prince Hassan is the third
- Hassan district: see Hassan, Karnataka. For other uses, see Hassan. Hassan is a district in Karnataka state, India. The district headquarters are Hassan. Hassan district
- Hassan-i Sabbah: Hassan-i Sabbāh (Persian: حسن صباح Hasan-e Sabbāh) or Hassan al-Sabbāh (Arabic: حسن الصباح Ḥasan aṣ-Ṣabbāḥ) (circa 1034-1124) was a Nizārī Ismā‘īlī missionary
- Hassan Rouhani: Iran. Hassan Rouhani (Persian: حسن روحانی, pronunciation (help·info) Standard Persian: [roʊhɒːˈniː] (help·info) roh-haw-NEE; born Hassan Fereydoun
- Hassan II of Morocco: "Hasan II" and "Hassan II" redirect here. For other uses, see Hasan II (disambiguation). King Hassan II (Arabic: الحسن الثاني, MSA: (a)l-ḥasan aṯ-ṯānī
- Abu Hassan: For other uses, see Abu Hassan (disambiguation). Abu Hassan is a comic opera in one act by Carl Maria von Weber to a German libretto by Franz Carl Hiemer (de)
Meaning of the Name 'HASSAN'
- Meaning: Hausa of W. Africa name meaning "first born of twins."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male