HASSAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'HASSAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'HASSAN'
- Hassan: Hassan, Hasan, Hassane, Haasana, Hassaan, Asan or Hasani may refer to: Hassan (given name), Arabic given name and a list of people with that given name
- Hassan-i Sabbah: Hassan-i Sabbāh (Persian: حسن صباح; 1050s–1124) was a Nizārī Ismā‘īlī missionary who converted a community in the late 11th century in the heart of the
- Hassan El Kashief: Hassan El Kachief (Arabic: حسن الكشيف; born March 26, 1956) is a retired Sudanese athlete who competed in the sprints distances. Hassan El Kashief profile
- Rashid bin El Hassan: Rashid bin El Hassan was born on May 20, 1979 in Amman, Jordan. His father is Prince Hassan bin Talal and his mother is Princess Sarvath El Hassan. Amman
- Muhammad Hassan: people named Muhammad Hassan include: Muhammad Hassan (Brunei) (reign 1582–1598 or 1601-1610), ninth Sultan of Brunei Muhammad Hassan (Taliban), an alleged
- Hassan II Golf Trophy: Agadir The Hassan II Golf Trophy is a golf tournament in Morocco presided by His Royal Highness Prince Moulay Rachid. It was held at the Royal Golf
- 2000 Grand Prix Hassan II: The 2000 Grand Prix Hassan II was an Association of Tennis Professionals tennis tournament held in Casablanca, Morocco. The tournament was held from April
- 1999 Grand Prix Hassan II: The 1999 Grand Prix Hassan II was an Association of Tennis Professionals tennis tournament held in Casablanca, Morocco. The tournament was held from March
- Alur, Hassan: Alur Taluk in Hassan district in the state of Karnataka India .It is 12km from Hassan City.Alur is a poorly developed taluk in Hassan district.Which
- 2001 Grand Prix Hassan II – Doubles: year. Michael Hill and Jeff Tarango won in the final 7–6(7–2), 6–3 against Pablo Albano and David Macpherson. 2001 Grand Prix Hassan II Doubles Draw
Meaning of the Name 'HASSAN'
- Meaning: Hausa of W. Africa name meaning "first born of twins."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male
HASSAN Sample Sentences in News
- Frenchman Saddier leads Hassan II after 7-under 65
Frenchman Adrien Saddier opened with an eagle and added five birdies in a 7-under round of 65 to lead Englishman Daniel Gaunt by one shot after the first round of the Trophee Hassan II on Thursday. Read more on this news related to 'HASSAN'
- Golf-European Tour Trophee Hassan II scores
March 26 (Infostrada Sports) - Scores from the European Tour Trophee Hassan II at the par-72 course on Thursday in Agadir 65 Adrien Saddier (France) 65 66 Daniel Gaunt (Australia) 66 67 Chris Wood (Britain) 67 David Drysdale (Britain) 67 George Coetzee (South Africa) 67 68 Soren Kjeldsen (Denmark) 68 Anthony Wall (Britain) 68 Marcel Siem (Germany) 68 Oliver Wilson Read more on this news related to 'HASSAN'
- About Ladyslipper Ensemble's concert at the Northtown Library
Sahar Hassan, mezzo soprano and artistic director of Ladyslipper Ensemble, will perform with Phillip Rukavina and Mary Burke. Read more on this news related to 'HASSAN'