HASSAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'HASSAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'HASSAN'
- Hassan: Hassan, Hasan, Hassane, Haasana, Hassaan, Asan or Hasani may refer to: Hassan (given name), Arabic given name and a list of people with that given name
- Hassan-i Sabbah: Hassan-i Sabbāh (Persian: حسن صباح Hasan-e Sabbāh) or Hassan al-Sabbāh (Arabic: حسن الصباح Ḥasan aṣ-Ṣabbāḥ) (1050s-1124) was a Nizārī Ismā‘īlī missionary
- Hassan El Kashief: Hassan El Kachief (Arabic: حسن الكشيف; born March 26, 1956) is a retired Sudanese athlete who competed in the sprints distances. Hassan El Kashief profile
- Prince Rashid bin Hassan: Rashid bin Hassan was born on May 20, 1979 in Amman, Jordan. His father is Prince Hassan bin Talal and his mother is Princess Sarvath al-Hassan. Amman
- Hassan II Golf Trophy: Agadir The Hassan II Golf Trophy is a golf tournament in Morocco hosted by His Royal Highness Prince Moulay Rachid. The tournament was named for his
- 2004 Grand Prix Hassan II: The 2004 Grand Prix Hassan II was an Association of Tennis Professionals tennis tournament held in Casablanca, Morocco. It was the 20th edition of the
- Muhammad Hassan: people named Muhammad Hassan include: Muhammad Hassan (Brunei) (reign 1582–1598 or 1601-1610), ninth Sultan of Brunei Muhammad Hassan (Taliban), an alleged
- Hassan, Karnataka: Hassan is a city and the district headquarters of Hassan district in the Indian state of Karnataka. The town is situated 934 m above sea level with fine
- Alur, Hassan: Alur Taluk in Hassan district in the state of Karnataka India .It is 12km from Hassan City.Alur is a poorly developed taluk in Hassan district.Which
- Hassan Muath Fallatah: Hassan Muath Fallatah (born January 27, 1986 in Saudi Arabia) is a footballer for Al-Shabab in the Saudi Premier League and the Saudi Arabia national team
Meaning of the Name 'HASSAN'
- Meaning: Hausa of W. Africa name meaning "first born of twins."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male