HASSAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'HASSAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'HASSAN'
- Hassan: Hassan, Hasan, Hassane, Haasana, Hassaan, Asan or Hasani may refer to Hassan (given name), Arabic given name and a list of people with that given name
- Hassan, Karnataka: Hassan is a city and the district headquarters of Hassan district in the Indian state of Karnataka. The town is situated 934 m above sea level with weather
- Hassan district: see Hassan, Karnataka. For other uses, see Hassan. Hassan is a district in Karnataka state, India. The district headquarters are Hassan.
- Steven Hassan: Steven Alan Hassan (born 1954) is an American licensed mental health counselor who has written on the subject of cults and published three books through
- Abu Hassan: For other uses, see Abu Hassan (disambiguation). Abu Hassan is a comic opera in one act by Carl Maria von Weber to a German libretto by Franz Carl Hiemer (de)
- Maggie Hassan: Margaret "Maggie" Hassan (née Wood; born February 27, 1958) is an American attorney and politician who is the junior United States Senator from New Hampshire
- Joshua Hassan: Sir Joshua Abraham Hassan GBE KCMG LVO QC (21 August 1915 – 1 July 1997), nicknamed "Salvador" (Saviour), was a Gibraltarian politician, and first Mayor
- Muzzammil Hassan: Muzzammil Syed Hassan, also known as Mo Steve Hassan, (born May 26, 1964) is a Pakistani-American, and former CEO of Bridges TV. Bridge TV was the first
- Mohammed Hassan: Mohammed Hassan may refer to: Mohamed Hassan (musician) (born 1983), Egyptian singer Mohammed Abdullah Hassan (1856–1920), Somali religious and patriotic
Meaning of the Name 'HASSAN'
- Meaning: Hausa of W. Africa name meaning "first born of twins."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Male