Guidelines Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Guidelines'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Guidelines'
- Guidelines for Examination in the European Patent Office: The Guidelines for Examination in the European Patent Office (or, for short, the EPO Guidelines) are general instructions, for the examiners working at
- Guidelines for the Definition of Managed Objects: The Guidelines for the Definition of Managed Objects (GDMO) is a specification for defining managed objects of interest to the Telecommunications Management
- OECD Guidelines for the Testing of Chemicals: with a letter. Guidelines are under constant review, with guidelines being periodically updated, new guidelines being adopted, and guidelines being withdrawn
- Human interface guidelines: Interface Guidelines Elementary OS Human Interface Guidelines ELMER (guidelines for public forms on the internet) GNOME Human Interface Guidelines Haiku Human
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises: countries adhered to the Declaration. The Guidelines are legally non-binding. Originally the Declaration and the Guidelines were adopted by the OECD in 1976 and
- Sentencing guidelines: %5B%5BWikipedia%3ARedirects+for+discussion%5D%5D+debate+closed+as+delete REDIRECT United States Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- Merger guidelines: market. The merger guidelines have sections governing both horizontal integration and vertical integration. The first merger guidelines set forth by the