Guidelines Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Guidelines'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Guidelines'
- Guidelines for Examination in the European Patent Office: The Guidelines for Examination in the European Patent Office (or, for short, the EPO Guidelines) are general instructions, for the examiners working at
- Guidelines for the Definition of Managed Objects: The Guidelines for the Definition of Managed Objects (GDMO) is a specification for defining managed objects of interest to the Telecommunications Management
- OECD Guidelines for the Testing of Chemicals: with a letter. Guidelines are under constant review, with guidelines being periodically updated, new guidelines being adopted, and guidelines being withdrawn
- Human interface guidelines: Interface Guidelines ELMER (guidelines for public forms on the internet) GNOME Human Interface Guidelines Haiku Human Interface Guidelines iOS Human Interface
- Sentencing guidelines: Sentencing guidelines are non-binding guidelines that inform sentencing in law. By contrast, mandatory sentencing sets legal parameters, typically minimums
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises: countries adhered to the Declaration. The Guidelines are legally non-binding. Originally the Declaration and the Guidelines were adopted by the OECD in 1976 and
- Merger guidelines: market. The merger guidelines have sections governing both horizontal integration and vertical integration. The first merger guidelines set forth by the
Guidelines Sample Sentences in News
- Weigh your patients, say new obesity guidelines for MDs; experts unconvinced
An expert committee has issued new guidelines for family doctors instructing them on how to help address the ballooning problem of adult obesity. The task force draws up its recommendations by assessing and grading the available scientific evidence on the topic it is addressing. "Our best available evidence when it comes to the treatment of obesity isn't Read more on this news related to 'Guidelines'
- New Canadian Obesity Guidelines Opposed By Doctors
TORONTO - An expert committee has issued new guidelines for family doctors instructing them on how to help address the ballooning problem of adult obesity. But other experts in the field question whether the updated guidance from the Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care will do much good. The task force draws up its recommendations by assessing and gradin Read more on this news related to 'Guidelines'
- US watchdog urges safeguards for 'Internet of Things'
The "Internet of Things" guidelines released by the US Federal Trade Commission stop short of a new regulatory effort but nonetheless provoked critics who said the agency is overstepping its authority. FTC Chairwoman Edith Ramirez, who announced the guidelines at a Washington conference, said the move is aimed at promoting "best practices" for Read more on this news related to 'Guidelines'