Guidelines Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Guidelines'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Guidelines'
- Merger guidelines: market. The merger guidelines have sections governing both horizontal integration and vertical integration. The first merger guidelines set forth by the
- Human interface guidelines: Interface Guidelines Elementary OS Human Interface Guidelines ELMER (guidelines for public forms on the internet) GNOME Human Interface Guidelines Haiku Human
- United States Federal Sentencing Guidelines: United States federal courts system. The Guidelines do not apply to less serious misdemeanors. The Guidelines are the product of the United States Sentencing
- Guidelines for Examination in the European Patent Office: The Guidelines for Examination in the European Patent Office (or, for short, the EPO Guidelines) are general instructions, for the examiners working at
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises: countries adhered to the Declaration. The Guidelines are legally nonbinding. Originally, the Declaration and the Guidelines were adopted by the OECD in 1976.
- Right to Food Guidelines: to Food Guidelines. In 2004 the Right to Food Guidelines are adopted by 187 Member States of the General Council of the FAO. The Guidelines build on
- Vishaka Guidelines: The Vishakha Guidelines were a set of procedural guidelines for use in India in cases of sexual harassment. They were promulgated by the Indian Supreme
- ELMER guidelines: ELMER guidelines, but they shall not contain recommendations which are incompatible with these. In other words, ELMER is not the only set of guidelines to