Groundhogs Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Groundhogs'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Groundhogs'
- The Groundhogs: Groundhogs are a British rock band founded in late 1963, that toured extensively in the 1960s, achieved prominence in the early 1970s and ...
- Solid (Groundhogs album): Solid is a 1974 blues rock album recorded by The Groundhogs , originally released by WWA Records It was arranged, composed, engineered ...
- Split (The Groundhogs album): Split is a 1971 blues rock album recorded by The Groundhogs , originally released by Liberty Records in 1971 with catalogue number LBG ...
Groundhogs Sample Sentences in News
- ARBOR WEALTH: Groundhogs, katydids and leading indicators
Published: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 02:13 PM. Pennsylvania has Punxsutawney Phil; Florida has singing katydids. Read more on this news related to 'Groundhogs'
- Zoo mulls Groundhog Day ban on mayors
Mayor Bill de Blasio may not get a chance to kill any more groundhogs. The Staten Island Zoo is considering ditching its Groundhog Day policy that includes the mayor holding the... Read more on this news related to 'Groundhogs'
- Proper care of soil will halt weeds
Q. We moved out into the country and made a vegetable garden that is large - about 1,000 square feet. The first year, the garden was good - not many weeds, and it produced well. We hauled in manure every fall after the first season and put a fence around the garden to keep the groundhogs out. Every year, the weed problem is worse. Read more on this news related to 'Groundhogs'