Greetings Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Greetings'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Greetings'
- Season's Greetings from Perry Como: Mohr and Franz Gruber) Season's Greetings from Perry Como at AllMusic. Retrieved 28 June 2011. "Season's Greetings from Perry Como". Kokomo. Retrieved
- American Greetings: Gibson brands. American Greetings' toy design and licensing division, Those Characters From Cleveland (now American Greetings Properties), includes copyrighted
- Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J.: Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J. is the debut studio album by Bruce Springsteen, released in 1973. It only sold about 25,000 copies in the first year
- Greetings from L.A.: Greetings from L.A. is the seventh album by singer-songwriter Tim Buckley, released in 1972. It was recorded at Far Out Studios in Hollywood, California
- Greetings from the USA: Greetings from the USA is a comedy album by The Bob & Tom Show, which was never released to the general public but only to members of the US military
- The 4 Seasons Greetings: The 4 Seasons Greetings is the second studio album by The Four Seasons. It was released in 1962 on Vee-Jay Records as a monophonic recording and later
- Greetings and Salutations from Less Than Jake: the album combines two previously released EPs, Greetings from Less Than Jake (2011) and Seasons Greetings from Less Than Jake (2012), along with two new