Greetings Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Greetings'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Greetings'
- American Greetings: Gibson brands. American Greetings' toy design and licensing division, Those Characters From Cleveland (now American Greetings Properties), includes copyrighted
- Jewish greetings: will know several of these greetings (most are Hebrew, some are Yiddish). For the Sabbath, there are several greetings that Jews use to greet one another
- Greetings from L.A.: Greetings from L.A. is the seventh album by singer-songwriter Tim Buckley, released in 1972. It was recorded at Far Out Studios in Hollywood, California
- Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J.: Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J. is the 1973 debut studio album by Bruce Springsteen released on January 5, 1973. It only sold about 25,000 copies in
- Greetings From... EP: Greetings From... is the debut EP from A Rocket to the Moon, an American rock band. It was released through Fueled by Ramen on October 14, 2008. The album
- Greetings & Salutations from Less Than Jake: the album combines two previously released EPs, Greetings from Less Than Jake (2011) and Seasons Greetings from Less Than Jake (2012), along with two new
- Season's Greetings from Perry Como: Mohr and Franz Gruber) Season's Greetings from Perry Como at AllMusic. Retrieved 28 June 2011. "Season's Greetings from Perry Como". Kokomo. Archived