Greenback Sample Sentences in News
- CANADA FX DEBT-C$ softens to 1-1/2 week low after Bank of Canada comments
* Canadian dollar at C$1.1024 or 90.71 U.S. cents * Bond prices mostly lower across the maturity curve * Bank of Canada holds interest rates steady * Bank notes risk of weak inflation By Solarina Ho TORONTO, April 16 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar softened to its weakest level against the greenback in more than 1-1/2 weeks on Wednesday after the Bank of Canada ex Read more on this news related to 'Greenback'
- CANADA FX DEBT-C$ drops to lowest in more than a week after China data
* Canadian dollar at C$1.1009 or 90.83 U.S. cents * Bond prices mostly higher across the maturity curve By Leah Schnurr TORONTO, April 15 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar weakened to its lowest level against the greenback in more than a week on Tuesday, hit by concern over China's economic prospects and by investor caution ahead of the Bank of Canada's late Read more on this news related to 'Greenback'
- Loonie lower ahead of rate announcement;greenback rises on China nervousness
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar closed lower Tuesday, a day ahead of the Bank of Canada's latest announcement on interest rates. Read more on this news related to 'Greenback'