Grayish Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an achromatic color of any lightness between the extremes of black and white; "gray flannel suit"; "hair just turning gray"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Grayish'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Grayish'
- Grayish mouse opossum: grayish mouse opossum (Tlacuatzin canescens) is a species of opossum endemic to Mexico. It is the sole species in the genus Tlacuatzin. The grayish
Grayish Sample Sentences in News
- Mystery crud’s toll on East Bay birds grows
The number of shorebirds coated with a mysterious killer goop found along the East Bay shoreline this weekend has grown to 100 as frustrated rescuers try new ways to clean off the sticky, odorless substance. [...] 20 birds have died from the grayish material they picked up at Crab Cove in Alameda, the San Leandro Marina, and around the Hayward Shoreline near Winto Read more on this news related to 'Grayish'
- S.F. Bay bird rescue: Mystery goo bedevils experts
Rescue workers stepped up efforts Monday to save 251 seabirds found coated with a mysterious goop over the past few days that officials believe was spilled or dumped into San Francisco Bay. The sticky, grayish, odorless material had killed at least 25 birds and coated the feathers of many more found Monday, baffling experts and volunteers who were frantically tryi Read more on this news related to 'Grayish'
- Barry, Narry and the danger lying ahead
So how do you go from being an international pariah for 12 long years to becoming the best friend and partner of Uncle Sam overnight? But, you know, what they say about the grayish world of international relations — no permanent friends and foes, only permanent interests. Read more on this news related to 'Grayish'