Gory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- covered with blood; "a bloodstained shirt"; "a gory dagger"
- accompanied by bloodshed; "this bitter and sanguinary war"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gory'
- Gory: (west-central Poland): Góry, Konin County Góry, Słupca County In Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland): Góry, Poddębice County Góry, Wieruszów County In Lublin
- Gory, Mali: Foungou, Gory, Gory Banda, Mongoro, Sabouciré, Sambancanou and Takoutallah. In the 2009 census the commune had a population of 10,760. The town of Gory is 25 km
- Gory v Kolver NO: Gory v Kolver NO (in full Gory v Kolver NO and Others (Starke and Others Intervening)) is a decision of the Constitutional Court of South Africa which
Words and phrases related to 'Gory'