Gory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- covered with blood; "a bloodstained shirt"; "a gory dagger"
- accompanied by bloodshed; "this bitter and sanguinary war"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gory'
- Gory: Góry (meaning "mountains" in Slavic languages) may refer to the following: Places : Kazakhstan : Gory, Atyrau , Kazakhstan. Poland: Villages and ...
- Gory Guerrero: Salvador Guerrero Quesada (January 11, 1921 – April 18, 1990), better known as Gory Guerrero, was one of the premier Hispanic professional ...
- Hippolyte Louis Gory: Hippolyte Louis Gory (1800-1852) was a French entomologist . Life: Hippolyte Louis Gory was born in Paris, 5th arrondissement the 27 (or the ...
- Gory, Mali: Gory is a rural commune and small town in the Cercle of Yélimané in the Kayes Region of western Mali . Foungou, Gory, Gory Banda, ...
Words and phrases related to 'Gory'
Gory Sample Sentences in News
- GORY DEATH | For unknown reasons, man beheads farmer in Zambo Sur
For still-unknown reasons, a 41-year-old farmer was beheaded by an unidentified suspect Wednesday night as he was walking home in Barangay Tungawan, Sominot, Zamboanga del Sur. Read more on this news related to 'Gory'
- Halloween house has 'added gore'
A man whose Halloween display "made children cry" last year says he has made it "even more gory" in his attempt to raise funds for cancer research. Read more on this news related to 'Gory'
- Tesco takes down gory Halloween display after complaints it was insensitive after Colchester murders
TESCO has taken down a gory Halloween display featuring knives after complaints it was insensitive in the wake of the Colchester murders. Read more on this news related to 'Gory'