Gory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- covered with blood; "a bloodstained shirt"; "a gory dagger"
- accompanied by bloodshed; "this bitter and sanguinary war"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gory'
- Gory: (west-central Poland): Góry, Konin County Góry, Słupca County In Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland): Góry, Poddębice County Góry, Wieruszów County In Lublin
- Gory, Mali: Foungou, Gory, Gory Banda, Mongoro, Sabouciré, Sambancanou and Takoutallah. In the 2009 census the commune had a population of 10,760. The town of Gory is 25 km
Words and phrases related to 'Gory'
Gory Sample Sentences in News
- Boston bombing jury sees gory photos of blast victims
By Scott Malone BOSTON (Reuters) - The jury in the Boston Marathon bombing trial heard graphic testimony and saw autopsy photos of the second of the three people killed in the April 15, 2013 attack. Shrapnel from one of the homemade pressure cooker bombs set off by a pair of ethnic Chechen brothers punched through Chinese exchange student Lingzi Lu's legs, cau Read more on this news related to 'Gory'
- The Walking Dead Watch: “Spend”
Back to the show's gory, gory roots Read more on this news related to 'Gory'
- How the U.S. dropped these gory propaganda leaflets over Syria
The technology to drop leaflets from the wing of a fighter jet has been used in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and other countries. Read more on this news related to 'Gory'