Gory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- covered with blood; "a bloodstained shirt"; "a gory dagger"
- accompanied by bloodshed; "this bitter and sanguinary war"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gory'
- Gory: Góry (meaning "mountains" in Slavic languages) may refer to the following: Places : Kazakhstan : Gory, Atyrau , Kazakhstan. Poland: Villages and ...
- Gory Guerrero: Salvador Guerrero Quesada (January 11, 1921 – April 18, 1990), better known as Gory Guerrero, was one of the premier Hispanic professional ...
- Hippolyte Louis Gory: Hippolyte Louis Gory (1800-1852) was a French entomologist . Life: Hippolyte Louis Gory was born in Paris, 5th arrondissement the 27 (or the ...
- Gory, Mali: Gory is a rural commune and small town in the Cercle of Yélimané in the Kayes Region of western Mali . Foungou, Gory, Gory Banda, ...
Words and phrases related to 'Gory'