Gory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- covered with blood; "a bloodstained shirt"; "a gory dagger"
- accompanied by bloodshed; "this bitter and sanguinary war"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gory'
- Gory: Góry (meaning "mountains" in Slavic languages) may refer to the following: Places : Kazakhstan : Gory, Atyrau , Kazakhstan. Poland: Villages and ...
- Gory Guerrero: Salvador Guerrero Quesada (January 11, 1921 – April 18, 1990), better known as Gory Guerrero, was one of the premier Hispanic professional ...
- Hippolyte Louis Gory: Hippolyte Louis Gory (1800-1852) was a French entomologist . Life: Hippolyte Louis Gory was born in Paris, 5th arrondissement the 27 (or the ...
- Gory, Mali: Gory is a rural commune and small town in the Cercle of Yélimané in the Kayes Region of western Mali . Foungou, Gory, Gory Banda, ...
Words and phrases related to 'Gory'
Gory Sample Sentences in News
- Lutz triple-murder trial opens with insanity defense, gory details
Jurors are asked to consider if the defendant was sane during the 2008 killings. Read more on this news related to 'Gory'
- Cabin Fever Remake to Use Original Film's Script: Is This the Laziest Reboot Ever?
An upcoming remake of Eli Roth's gory horror Cabin Fever will use the same script as the 2002 original. Read more on this news related to 'Gory'
- 'Musical of the Living Dead' overlong but gory silliness that doesn't tax the brains of its audience
Much like 'Evil Dead: The Musical,' the company's hit from last year, the buckets of fake blood spewed out over the audience add to the silly fun of it all. In all other aspects, however, 'Musical of the Living Dead' is a lesser version of the same gory goofiness. Read more on this news related to 'Gory'