Gory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- covered with blood; "a bloodstained shirt"; "a gory dagger"
- accompanied by bloodshed; "this bitter and sanguinary war"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gory'
- Gory: (west-central Poland): Góry, Konin County Góry, Słupca County In Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland): Góry, Poddębice County Góry, Wieruszów County In Lublin
- Gory, Mali: Foungou, Gory, Gory Banda, Mongoro, Sabouciré, Sambancanou and Takoutallah. In the 2009 census the commune had a population of 10,760. The town of Gory is 25 km
Words and phrases related to 'Gory'
Gory Sample Sentences in News
- Gory Games TV Play-along
Use this app to play along with the BBCs top childrens TV quiz show, Gory Games. You must say 'OK' when asked to turn on the microphone.... Read more on this news related to 'Gory'
- SAF video ‘gory, brutal and merciless’–AFP
Gory, brutal and merciless. This was how the Armed Forces of the Philippines described the video posted on social media showing how one of the Philippine National Police’s Special Action Force police officer was killed during a firefight in Maguindanao on Jan. 25. Read more on this news related to 'Gory'
- Go & Do: Gory goodness and Shipyard history
Dubbed the "Citizen Kane of gore films" by none other than John Waters, "Blood Feast" is up next in the Let's "B" Reel camp film series at Seacoast Repertory Theatre. It'll be an extra special night, with legendary director Herschell Gordon Lewis dropping in via Skype for an exclusive interview. Read more on this news related to 'Gory'