Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Giveaway'
Giveaway Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a gift of public land or resources for the private gain of a limited group
- an unintentional disclosure
- a television or radio program in which contestants compete for awards [syn: game show]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Giveaway'
- Megabucks Giveaway: Megabucks Giveaway was a game show that aired on Michigan 's WDIV-TV from April 13, 1991 to September 14, 1996. It was developed by the ...
- Fortune: Million Pound Giveaway: Fortune: Million Pound Giveaway was a British television show hosted by Richard Madeley which first aired on ITV on Tuesday 2 January ...
- Giveaway of the Day: Giveaway of the Day (often abbreviated GOTD) is a website that gives away a piece of licensed Windows software for free every day. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Giveaway'
Giveaway Sample Sentences in News
- All-Star giveaway a major fail
Coming to eBay soon: Rockies giveaway jerseys with Troy Tulowitzki's name misspelled. Read more on this news related to 'Giveaway'
- Tulowitzki's name bungled in giveaway gaffe
Troy Tulowitzki has a tough name to spell, even at his own ballpark. The Colorado Rockies handed out 15,000 jerseys with the All-Star shortstop's name misspelled in a giveaway gaffe Saturday night at Coors Field. The second ''t'' was missing, so the backs read ''Tulowizki.'' ''Is there something wrong with it?'' Read more on this news related to 'Giveaway'
- Giveaway gone bad: Typo in Tulowitzki's name
The Colorado Rockies honored All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki on Saturday night by giving away 15,000 collectible jerseys to fans who attended the game against the Pittsburgh Pirates at Coors Field. Only one problem: The name on the back of the shirt was misspelled -- Tulowizki instead of Tulowitzki. "Our sincere apologies to the fans for the misspelling of Read more on this news related to 'Giveaway'