Gentil Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gentil'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gentil'
- Gentil: Gentil may refer to: People: Émile Gentil, a French colonial administrator Guillaume Le Gentil, a French astronomer Otto Gentil, German sculptor Jean-Paul
- Émile Gentil: Émile Gentil (4 April 1866 – 30 March 1914) was a French colonial administrator, naval officer, and colonial military leader. Born at Volmunster in the
- Port-Gentil International Airport: Port-Gentil International Airport (IATA: POG, ICAO: FOOG) is an airport serving the city of Port-Gentil, in Ogooué-Maritime Province, Gabon. The Port-Gentil
- Port-Gentil: Port-Gentil or Mandji is the second-largest city of Gabon, and its leading seaport. It is the center of Gabon's petroleum and timber industries. Although
- Gentil Montaña: Gentil Montaña (1942–2011), born in Ibagué, was a classical guitarist and composer from Colombia. He was the director of the Fundación Gentil Montaña
- Guillaume Le Gentil: Guillaume Joseph Hyacinthe Jean-Baptiste Le Gentil de la Galaisière (Coutances, 12 September 1725 – Paris, 22 October 1792) was a French astronomer.
- Lycée Français Victor Hugo de Port-Gentil: Lycée Français Victor Hugo de Port-Gentil is a French secondary international school in Port-Gentil, Gabon. It serves collège (junior high school) and
- Stade de Port-Gentil: The Stade de Port-Gentil is a stadium in Port-Gentil, Gabon. This 20,000 capacity stadium opened in time for its use in the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- Gentil dos Santos: Gentil dos Santos (born 19 May 1898, date of death unknown) was a Portuguese sprinter. He competed in the men's 100 metres and the 200 metres events at
- Otto Gentil: Otto Gentil was born on 7 August 1892 at Aschaffenburg, Bayern, Germany where he died in 1969. He was a German Sculptor and painter. Otto Gentil was the