Gentil Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gentil'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gentil'
- Gentil: Gentil may refer to: People: Émile Gentil, a French colonial administrator Guillaume Le Gentil, a French astronomer Otto Gentil, German sculptor Jean-Paul
- Gentil, Rio Grande do Sul: Gentil, Rio Grande do Sul is a municipality in the state Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. List of municipalities in Rio Grande do Sul Coordinates: 28°25′48″S
- Lycée Français Victor Hugo de Port-Gentil: Lycée Français Victor Hugo de Port-Gentil is a French international secondary school in Port-Gentil, Gabon. It serves collège (junior high school) and
- Port-Gentil International Airport: Port-Gentil International Airport is an airport in Port-Gentil, Gabon (IATA: POG, ICAO: FOOG). On October 12, 2011, a Nationale Regionale Transport
- Louis Gentil Field: Louis Gentil Field Louis Gentil Field is an abandoned airfield in Morocco, located approximately 6 km north-northeast of Youssoufia (Doukkala-Abda);
- Valentim Gentil: Gentil is a municipality in the state of São Paulo, Brazil. The city has a population of 11,036 inhabitants and an area of 149.7 km². Valentim Gentil
- Port-Gentil: Port-Gentil or Mandji (1993 est. pop. 80,000) is the second-largest city of Gabon, and its leading seaport. It is the center of Gabon's petroleum and timber
- Port-Gentil FC: Port-Gentil Football Club also known as POG FC is a Gabonese football club based in Port-Gentil, Gabon. The club currently plays in Gabon Championnat National
- Guillaume Le Gentil: Guillaume Joseph Hyacinthe Jean-Baptiste Le Gentil de la Galaisière (Coutances, 12 September 1725 – Paris, 22 October 1792) was a French astronomer.
- Émile Gentil: Émile Gentil (4 April 1866 – 30 March 1914) was a French colonial administrator, naval officer, and colonial military leader. Born at Volmunster in the