Geat Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Geat'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Geat'
- Geats: The Geats (/ˈɡeɪəts/) (Old English gēatas, [ˈjæɑ̯tɑs]; Old Norse gautar [ˈɡɑu̯tɑr]; Swedish götar, [ˈjøːtar]), and sometimes Goths) were a North Germanic
- Beowulf: Prince of the Geats: Beowulf: Prince of the Geats is a 2007 film based on the Anglo-Saxon epic Beowulf. The film was made on a shoestring budget with benefits proceeding the
- King of the Geats: until 1974, the king of Sweden, claimed the title king of the Geats as "king of Sweden and Geats/Goths" or "Rex Sweorum et Gothorum". The Danish monarchs used
- Thing of all Geats: The Thing of all Geats (Swedish: Alla götars ting) was the thing (general assembly) which was held from pre-historic times to the Middle Ages in Skara
- GEAT UAVs: GEAT UAVs are Chinese experimental UAVs developed by Mianyang Golden Eagle Aviation Technology Co., Ltd. (GEAT, 绵阳金鹰航空科技有限公司). Two UAVs have been identified
Geat Sample Sentences in News
- No current Geat news