Garten Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Garten'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Garten'
- Garten: For other uses, see Garten (disambiguation). Garten is a populated island in the municipality of Ørland in Sør-Trøndelag county, Norway. The island is
- Ina Garten: Ina Rosenberg Garten (/ˈaɪnə/ EYE-nə; born February 2, 1948) is an American author, Emmy Award winning host of the Food Network program Barefoot Contessa
- Berlin Zoologischer Garten railway station: Berlin Zoologischer Garten Station (German: Bahnhof Berlin Zoologischer Garten, colloquially Bahnhof Zoo) is a railway station in Berlin, Germany. It is
- Scholz Garten: Scholz Garten (also known as Scholz Beer Garden) is a beer garden and restaurant in downtown Austin, Texas. It has been in continuous operation since 1866
- Zürich Zoologischer Garten: The Zürich Zoologischer Garten (Zürich Zoological Garden) is a zoo located in Zürich, Switzerland. It was opened in 1929 and, as of 2004, has 2200 specimens
- Neuer Botanischer Garten der Universität Göttingen: The Neuer Botanischer Garten der Universität Göttingen (36 hectares), also known as the Experimenteller Botanischer Garten, is a research botanical garden
- Joe Garten: Joe Garten (born August 13, 1968) is a former American college and professional football player who was an offensive lineman in the Canadian Football League
- Berlin Botanischer Garten station: Berlin Botanischer Garten (in German Bahnhof Berlin Botanischer Garten) is a railway station in the Lichterfelde locality of Berlin, Germany, named after
Garten Sample Sentences in News
- Ina Garten files lawsuit against California Company
Celebrity chef and Food Network star, Ina Garten, has filed a lawsuit against a California company, OFI imports. read more Read more on this news related to 'Garten'
- “Barefoot Contessa” Frozen Meals Attract Lawsuit
Barefoot Contessa, the popular Food Network cooking show hosted by Ina Garten, is also the name of a line of frozen foods which are packaged enticingly with Garten’s likeness on the bag. The line is backed by Garten herself, but … Read more on this news related to 'Garten'
- Barefoot Contessa files lawsuit over frozen dinners
The Barefoot Contessa says in a lawsuit that a California company sold unauthorized look-alikes of her frozen dinners. Newsday (http://nwsdy.li/1APfMRR ) says Ina Garten sued OFI Imports Inc. on Tuesday ... Read more on this news related to 'Garten'