Garten Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Garten'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Garten'
- Garten: For other uses, see Garten (disambiguation). Garten is a populated island in the municipality of Ørland in Sør-Trøndelag county, Norway. The island is
- Loch Garten: Loch Garten (Scots Gaelic: Loch a' Ghartain) is a large Highland freshwater loch near Boat of Garten, in the Strathspey area of the Cairngorms National
- Loki-Schmidt-Garten: The Loki-Schmidt-Garten, also known as Botanischer Garten Hamburg, or, more formally, as Botanischer Garten der Universität Hamburg or Biozentrum Klein
- Jeffrey Garten: Jeffrey E. Garten (born October 29, 1946) is Dean Emeritus at the Yale School of Management, where he teaches a variety of courses on the global economy
- Boat of Garten: Boat of Garten (Scottish Gaelic: Coit a' Ghartain; originally: Garten) is a small village and post town in Badenoch and Strathspey, Highland, Scotland
- Garten (disambiguation): Ariel Garten, Canadian artist and scientist Joel Garten, American musician Englischer Garten in Munich Britzer Garten in Berlin Großer Garten in Dresden
- Botanischer Garten Duisburg-Hamborn: The Botanischer Garten Duisburg-Hamborn, also known as the Botanischer Garten Duisburg or the Botanischer Garten Hamborn, is a municipal botanical garden
- Englischer Garten: The Englischer Garten, German for "English Garden", is a large public park in the centre of Munich, Bavaria, stretching from the city centre to the northeastern
- Berlin Zoologischer Garten railway station: Berlin Zoologischer Garten Station (German: Bahnhof Berlin Zoologischer Garten, colloquially Bahnhof Zoo) is a railway station in Berlin, Germany. It is