Garten Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Garten'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Garten'
- Garten: For other uses, see Garten (disambiguation). Garten is a populated island in the municipality of Ørland in Sør-Trøndelag county, Norway. The island is
- Berlin Zoologischer Garten railway station: Berlin Zoologischer Garten Station (German: Bahnhof Berlin Zoologischer Garten, colloquially Bahnhof Zoo) is a railway station in Berlin, Germany. It is
- Loki-Schmidt-Garten: The Loki-Schmidt-Garten, also known as Botanischer Garten Hamburg, or, more formally, as Botanischer Garten der Universität Hamburg or Biozentrum Klein
- Ina Garten: Ina Rosenberg Garten (/ˈaɪnə/ EYE-nə; born February 2, 1948) is an American author and host of the Food Network program Barefoot Contessa, and a former
- Neuer Botanischer Garten der Universität Göttingen: The Neuer Botanischer Garten der Universität Göttingen (36 hectares), also known as the Experimenteller Botanischer Garten, is a research botanical garden
- Scholz Garten: Scholz Garten (also known as Scholz Beer Garden) is a beer garden and restaurant in downtown Austin, Texas. It has been in continuous operation since 1866
- Zürich Zoologischer Garten: The Zürich Zoologischer Garten (Zürich Zoological Garden) is a zoo located in Zürich, Switzerland. Opened in 1929, it accumulated a collection of 2,200
- Boat of Garten: 25129°N 3.74247°W / 57.25129; -3.74247 Boat of Garten (Scottish Gaelic: Coit a' Ghartain; originally: Garten) is a small village and post town in Badenoch