Galactic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- inconceivably large
- of or relating to a galaxy (especially our galaxy the Milky Way); "the galactic plane"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Galactic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Galactic'
- Galactic: "Galactic". For generic usage, see Galaxy. For specific astronomical usage, see Milky Way Galaxy. For the aviation callsign, see Virgin Galactic.
- Galactic coordinate system: The galactic coordinate system is a celestial coordinate system in spherical coordinates, with the Sun as its center, the primary direction aligned with
- Galactic year: The galactic year, also known as a cosmic year, is the duration of time required for the Solar System to orbit once around the center of the Milky Way
- Galactic plane: the galactic plane point to the galactic poles. Most often, in actual usage, the terms "galactic plane" and "galactic poles" are used to refer specifically
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Legend of the Galactic Heroes (銀河英雄伝説, Ginga Eiyū Densetsu?), also known as LOTGH (銀英伝, Gin'eiden?), is a series of science fiction novels written by Yoshiki
- Galactic corona: The terms galactic corona and gaseous corona have been used in the first decade of the 21st century to describe a hot, ionised, gaseous component in the
- Galactic halo: The galactic halo is an extended, roughly spherical component of a galaxy which extends beyond the main, visible component. It can refer to any of several
- Galactic Center: (astronomy). For the book saga, see Galactic Center Saga. Play media Play media The Galactic Center (or Galactic Centre) is the rotational center
- Galactic Empire (disambiguation): Galactic empires are a common trope used in science fantasy and science fiction. Galactic Empire or Galactic Empires may also refer to: Galactic Empire
Words and phrases related to 'Galactic'