Galactic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- inconceivably large
- of or relating to a galaxy (especially our galaxy the Milky Way); "the galactic plane"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Galactic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Galactic'
- Galactic: named "Galactic". For generic usage, see Galaxy. For specific astronomical usage, see Milky Way Galaxy. For the aviation callsign, see Virgin Galactic. For
- Galactic coordinate system: The galactic coordinate system is a celestial coordinate system in spherical coordinates, with the Sun as its center, the primary direction aligned with
- Galactic year: The galactic year, also known as a cosmic year, is the duration of time required for the Solar System to orbit once around the center of the Milky Way
- Galactic Center: massive object. For the book saga, see Galactic Center Saga. Play media Play media The Galactic Center is the rotational center of the
- Galactic empire: For other uses, see Galactic empire (disambiguation). Galactic empires are a common trope used in science fantasy and science fiction, particularly in
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Legend of the Galactic Heroes (銀河英雄伝説, Ginga Eiyū Densetsu?), also known as LOTGH (銀英伝, Gin'eiden?), is a series of science fiction novels written by Yoshiki
- Galactic Civilizations: the videogame. For the type of civilization, see Type III Civilization. Galactic Civilizations is a turn-based strategy video game developed by Stardock
- Galactic Republic: Playing Game developed by Bioware, see Star Wars: The Old Republic. The Galactic Republic, often referred to as simply the Republic, is the name of the
- Galactic habitable zone: astrophysics, the galactic habitable zone is the region of a galaxy in which life might most likely develop. More specifically, the concept of a galactic habitable
- Galactic corona: The terms galactic corona and gaseous corona have been used in the first decade of the 21st century to describe a hot, ionised, gaseous component in the
Words and phrases related to 'Galactic'