Gadget Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a device that is very useful for a particular job
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gadget'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gadget'
- Gadget: For other uses, see Gadget (disambiguation). For Wikipedia Gadgets, see Wikipedia:Gadget. A gadget is a small tool such as a machine that has a particular
- GADGET: For other uses, see Gadget (disambiguation). GADGET is a free software for cosmological N-body/SPH simulations written by Volker Springel at the Max
- Inspector Gadget: original cartoon series. For other uses, see Inspector Gadget (disambiguation). Inspector Gadget is a French-Canadian-American animated television series
- Gadget Boy & Heather: Gadget Boy is an animated television series from DIC Entertainment. The series debuted in 1995 in first-run syndication in the United States and on M6
- The Gadget Show: The Gadget Show is a British television series which focuses on consumer technology. The show, which is broadcast on Channel 5, is currently presented
- Inspector Gadget and the Circus of Fear: Inspector Gadget and the Circus of Fear is a video game based on the television show of the same name. When the International Circus comes to town, a
- Inspector Gadget: Advance Mission: Inspector Gadget: Advance Mission is a video game based on the television show of the same name. Inspector Gadget: Advance Mission at UK GameSpot
- Inspector Gadget: Operation Madkactus: Inspector Gadget: Operation Madkactus is a video game based on the television show of the same name. Once again the evil Dr. Claw has unleashed misery
- Inspector Gadget: Gadget's Crazy Maze: Inspector Gadget: Gadget's Crazy Maze is a puzzle video game based on the television show of the same name. According to the story of Gadget's Crazy Maze
- Inspector Gadget (franchise): Inspector Gadget is a media franchise that began in 1983 with the DIC Entertainment animated television series, Inspector Gadget. Since the original series
Words and phrases related to 'Gadget'
Gadget Sample Sentences in News
- Research and Markets: European Mobile Gadget Insurance and Extended Warranties Market 2014-2017
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mobile Gadget Insurance and Extended Warranties in Europe" Read more on this news related to 'Gadget'
- Consumer Reports' Gadget Gift Finder helps you find the perfect high-tech gift
The right tool can make any job easier. While you're shopping this holiday season, use Consumer Reports’ Gadget Gift Finder, an interactive engine that can help you quickly find the perfect piece... Read more on this news related to 'Gadget'
- Gadget deals like Fire TV Stick point to subscription services
It’s beginning to look a lot like Amazon’s Christmas, everywhere you go. Read more on this news related to 'Gadget'