Gadget Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a device that is very useful for a particular job
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gadget'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gadget'
- Gadget: For other uses, see Gadget (disambiguation). For Wikipedia Gadgets, see Wikipedia:Gadget. A gadget is a small tool such as a machine that has a particular
- GADGET: For other uses, see Gadget (disambiguation). GADGET is a free software for cosmological N-body/SPH simulations written by Volker Springel at the Max
- Gadget Boy & Heather: Gadget Boy is an animated television series from DIC Entertainment (now known as DHX Media). The series debuted in 1995 in first-run syndication in the
- Inspector Gadget: Gadget (film). For the franchise, see Inspector Gadget (franchise). For the 2015 TV series, see Inspector Gadget (2015 TV series). Inspector Gadget
- The Gadget Show: The Gadget Show is a British television series which focuses on consumer technology. The show, which is broadcast on Channel 5, is currently presented
- Inspector Gadget (film): Inspector Gadget is a 1999 action-comedy film loosely based on the 1983 animated cartoon series of the same name. It starred Matthew Broderick as the title
- Inspector Gadget: Gadget's Crazy Maze: Inspector Gadget: Gadget's Crazy Maze is a puzzle video game based on the television show of the same name. According to the story of Gadget's Crazy Maze
- Inspector Gadget (franchise): Inspector Gadget is a media franchise that began in 1983 with the DIC Entertainment animated television series, Inspector Gadget. Since the original series
- Gadget & the Gadgetinis: Gadget & the Gadgetinis is a Canadian–French-Italian TV series spin-off of the 1983 series Inspector Gadget, developed by DiC Entertainment in cooperation
- Inspector Gadget and the Circus of Fear: Inspector Gadget and the Circus of Fear is a video game based on the television show of the same name. When the International Circus comes to town, a
Words and phrases related to 'Gadget'