Gadget Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a device that is very useful for a particular job
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gadget'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gadget'
- Gadget: For other uses, see Gadget (disambiguation). For Wikipedia Gadgets, see Wikipedia:Gadget. A gadget is a small tool such as a machine that has a particular
- GADGET: For other uses, see Gadget (disambiguation). GADGET is a free software for cosmological N-body/SPH simulations written by Volker Springel at the Max
- Inspector Gadget: original cartoon series. For other uses, see Inspector Gadget (disambiguation). Inspector Gadget is a French-Canadian–American animated television series
- Gadget Boy & Heather: Gadget Boy is an animated television series from DIC Entertainment. The series debuted in 1995 in first-run syndication in the United States and on M6
- Gadget and the Gadgetinis: Gadget and the Gadgetinis is a Canadian–French TV series spinoff of the classic series Inspector Gadget, developed by DiC Entertainment in cooperation
- The Gadget Show: The Gadget Show is a British television series which focuses on consumer technology. The show, which is broadcast on Channel 5, is currently presented
- Inspector Gadget (franchise): Inspector Gadget is a media franchise that began in 1983 with the DIC Entertainment animated television series, Inspector Gadget. Since the original series
- Inspector Gadget: Gadget's Crazy Maze: Inspector Gadget: Gadget's Crazy Maze is a puzzle video game based on the television show of the same name. According to the story of Gadget's Crazy Maze
- List of Inspector Gadget episodes: The following is a list of episodes of the Inspector Gadget television series.
- Inspector Gadget (film): Inspector Gadget is a 1999 live-action action-comedy film loosely based on the 1983 animated cartoon series of the same name. It starred Matthew Broderick
Words and phrases related to 'Gadget'