Gadget Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a device that is very useful for a particular job
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Gadget'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Gadget'
- Gadget: For other uses, see Gadget (disambiguation). For Wikipedia Gadgets, see Wikipedia:Gadget. A gadget is a small tool such as a machine that has a particular
- GADGET: For other uses, see Gadget (disambiguation). GADGET is a free software for cosmological N-body/SPH simulations written by Volker Springel at the Max
- Gadget Boy & Heather: Gadget Boy is an animated television series from DIC Entertainment. The series debuted in 1995 in first-run syndication in the United States and on M6
- Inspector Gadget: original cartoon series. For other uses, see Inspector Gadget (disambiguation). Inspector Gadget is a French-Canadian-American animated television series
- The Gadget Show: The Gadget Show is a British television series which focuses on consumer technology. The show, which is broadcast on Channel 5, is currently presented
- Inspector Gadget: Gadget's Crazy Maze: Inspector Gadget: Gadget's Crazy Maze is a puzzle video game based on the television show of the same name. According to the story of Gadget's Crazy Maze
- Inspector Gadget (franchise): Inspector Gadget is a media franchise that began in 1983 with the DIC Entertainment animated television series, Inspector Gadget. Since the original series
- List of Inspector Gadget episodes: The following is a list of episodes of the Inspector Gadget television series.
- Gadget and the Gadgetinis: Gadget and the Gadgetinis is a Canadian/French TV series spinoff of the classic series Inspector Gadget, developed by DiC Entertainment in cooperation
- Google Gadgets: Google Gadgets are dynamic web content that can be embedded on a web page. They can be added to and interact strongly with Google's iGoogle personalized
Words and phrases related to 'Gadget'
Gadget Sample Sentences in News
- Gadget insurance complaints rise
The Financial Ombudsman Service says it received 2,200 complaints about gadget warranties last year, double that of the previous year. Read more on this news related to 'Gadget'
- Here’s what you missed over 14 years of The Last Gadget Standing contest
People can sniff a winner. And each year at The Last Gadget Standing contest, that's what happens, as online readers and the real-world crowds at CES are presented with dozens of new products launched at the show, collectively hunting the best. The post Here’s what you missed over 14 years of The Last Gadget Standing contest appeared first on Digital Trends Read more on this news related to 'Gadget'
- Scottish Gadget Jacket: The AyeGear J25 Carries Absolutely Everything
Scottish based AyeGear design and sell a line of jackets for gadgeteers. With 25 pockets, can the J25 cope with the Scottish winter and carry all of Ewan Spence's technology? Read more on this news related to 'Gadget'