GRE Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'GRE'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'GRE'
- Gre Tai Securities Market: The Gre Tai Securities Market (GTSM; 證券櫃檯買賣中心) is a foundation which organized for serving the over-the-counter (OTC) market and bond trading of Taiwan
- GRE Physics Test: The GRE physics test is an examination administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS). The test attempts to determine the extent of the examinees'
- Grenal: Porto Alegre, state of Rio Grande do Sul, the southernmost state in Brazil: Gre refers to Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense and Nal refers to Sport Club Internacional
GRE Sample Sentences in News
- FAQs: All you need to know about the GRE
The Graduate Record Examination is an important test for admission into masters and doctoral programmes in the US. Read more on this news related to 'GRE'
- GRE® Program's Pipeline to Graduate and Business Schools Grows 7 Percent
New report provides comprehensive, up-to-date information about GRE ® test takers worldwide PRINCETON, N.J. , Nov. 17, 2014 /CNW/ -- The 2014 report, Snapshot of the Individuals Who Took the GRE® revised ... Read more on this news related to 'GRE'
- Popular Learning Resource Now Provides GRE® Test Takers Free Math Support
PRINCETON, N.J., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The GRE® Program has just introduced a brand-new resource for helping test takers gain more familiarity around the math concepts that appear on the GRE® revised General Test. Individuals can visit the GRE website to get a detailed lesson mapping of GRE math concepts connected to free instructional intera Read more on this news related to 'GRE'