GRE Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'GRE'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'GRE'
- GRE (disambiguation): GRE is the Graduate Record Examinations, a standardized test created and administered by the Educational Testing Service in the US. GRE may also refer
- GRE Physics Test: The GRE physics test is an examination administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS). The test attempts to determine the extent of the examinees'
- Gre Tai Securities Market: Taipei Exchange (證券櫃檯買賣中心), formerly the Gre Tai Securities Market (GTSM), is a foundation which organized for serving the over-the-counter (OTC) market
- GRE Mathematics Test: The GRE subject test in mathematics is a standardized test in the United States created by the Educational Testing Service (ETS), and is designed to assess
- GRE Literature in English Test: The GRE Literature in English Test is a standardized test administered by the Educational Testing Service. It is intended to evaluate applicants seeking
- GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Test: GRE Subject Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology is a standardized exam provided by ETS (Educational Testing Service). It is a paper-based exam and