GRE Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'GRE'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'GRE'
- GRE (disambiguation): GRE is the Graduate Record Examinations, a standardized test created and administered by the Educational Testing Service in the United States GRE may
- Gre Tai Securities Market: The Gre Tai Securities Market (GTSM; 證券櫃檯買賣中心) is a foundation which organized for serving the over-the-counter (OTC) market and bond trading of Taiwan
- GRE Physics Test: The GRE physics test is an examination administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS). The test attempts to determine the extent of the examinees'
GRE Sample Sentences in News
- GMAT or GRE: Is One Better for MBA Applicants?
In prior years, those applying to an MBA program had to take the GMAT exam. Today, a growing number of universities accept the GRE as well. Read more on this news related to 'GRE'
- Number of GRE test takers swells in India
Hyderabad has highest number students taking the test, says trainer Read more on this news related to 'GRE'
- 20% increase: 1.1 lakh took GRE last year in India
The volume of test-takers from the country for the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) grew by 20% in 2014, compared to 2013. Read more on this news related to 'GRE'